but how culd it happen

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey frendz

did u ppl heard once what nirmala said to arjun?that she has seen reeva and kkavya together on party days night ....how can it b ? how reeva and kkavya r connected? guys what would b the relation btw them which kkavya never told to his loving wife anjali....🀒

ekta madam why dont u solve the whole mistry as soon as possible....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wat? im totally confused where ur coming from!!!

do u mean kkavya nd reeva arnt connected but soham and reeva r!!! is tht wat u mean? im confused by ur post neways! πŸ˜•
mrs kavya nanda thumbnail
Kkavya is dead yaar.. It's Soham, kavya's look alike.. he is nat kavya... soham is engaged to reeva... but all z nandas fink zat zer kavya is alive.... Anjali asked soham to help her so as to catch kavya's killer...

salman83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nailah

Kkavya is dead yaar.. It's Soham, kavya's look alike.. he is nat kavya... soham is engaged to reeva... but all z nandas fink zat zer kavya is alive.... Anjali asked soham to help her so as to catch kavya's killer...

Confirmed and agreedπŸ˜†

fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeh Soham is not Kavya and Nirmala is trying to find out who he is by tracing his connection to Reeva.
nehal0119 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
because she saw them hugging so she knows that there is something between the person who is acting like kavya.. also before everything she had somehow found out i forgot how.. i think through arya that there is someone who looks like kavya and he was with reeva and that is why she had insisted reeva to bring all shourys' friedn to the engagement ceremony or some party that they had and that is when somehow soham left so nirmala did not realize who soham was but meanwhile anjali had seen him and fainted
nehal0119 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
because she saw them hugging so she knows that there is something between the person who is acting like kavya.. also before everything she had somehow found out i forgot how.. i think through arya that there is someone who looks like kavya and he was with reeva and that is why she had insisted reeva to bring all shourys' friedn to the engagement ceremony or some party that they had and that is when somehow soham left so nirmala did not realize who soham was but meanwhile anjali had seen him and fainted
anu_thegr8 thumbnail
bechari nimz be confused ho gayi kya acting karta hai sohu yaar tooo goood πŸ˜†
love
anu
doll4ever16 thumbnail
she meant she saw reeva and soham hugging
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok ok honeys