Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

Bang On!! Post
Silent is not Guilty..Silent is Golden..We trust you from bottom of our heart..
"Empty vessels make noise" many people are here who all fall in this sayingπŸ˜†
Ignore them.

Lolzz debs... well i believe the same so lets see...
Originally posted by KMH-NASHA

i would just like to say truth or no truth but your post shows u have guts and not the one to hide away. i do read your posts and others too and would just like to say that i like to read and believe what i want to cos u dont force anyone to believe u.and anyone can be wrong and right so i dont doubt u. as of BS i fully support his descision. yes certain things cant be revealed like BS said he may hide things but wont lie.thats just how tv,media works.

so honest answer is i believe the content i read not just yours but other articles,sbs,twitter etc & put facts together that sound logical or what i feel is right. so i dont doubt u either.

but i dont comment always.this account is shared be me & my daughter as she keeps forgetting her password and creating new ID's. so if ever their is a comment which is inappropiate pls be considerate.though i trust her but still alerting with atomsphere on this forum i dont want any bashing pls.

hey.. well i really don't need to hide because I didnt lie anything.. my name, profession everything is out in open... so why will I run away... hence thanks for noting on that...

yaa somethings has to be hidden.. thats not called lie..

Don't worry.. i dont mind any bashers.. i respect their views... so don't worry about your daughter's posts...
Originally posted by Gazal..

Hetal Di...πŸ€—

Hw are u di...? I believe u and will always!! Was waiting for u to come back and give bang on post to all the bashers...πŸ˜ƒ

Yaar gazal.. i love them yaar...

mujhe motivate kerte hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Tanumon

can i give u a jadu ki jhappi πŸ€—for this?

Why only one??

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Ok but kernal said that barun was not there in india when the last episode was shot.Why did he/she said that?
How will u prove kernal to be a liar? What if kernal replies to this post of urs?Will u be able to answer kernal confidently then?
Edited by sanju01 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ayushi1993

oh balle balle chalo di kya khaogi aaj to me apko party dungi πŸ€—

Hmmm.. Aaj toh devi maiya ka prasand hi khila dho πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by hetalmkn

thank you and yes INSHALLAH we will soon be there with awesome news for you
Hetal mujhy rep nahi kar rahi thi i thought u forgot me dear INSALLAH U know dear alwyz trust u dear when u and preeti make post we all feel relief dear welll i know onething
dear efforts will diffinitly works,,
paryer doo work
and INSALLAH WE ILL get go
Od newz INSALLAH
DEAR waiting for u dear
and ignore karo unko jo,,,,,,,,

well dear alwyz stand by u dear don,t worry here all memmber love u alot chalo gv us good newz soon ok,,
Originally posted by ishqsharma

i dono wat really happened nd wat u supporting but can v get r arshi back? can v get r rabba ve back?😭 i really had to see a doctor due to depression😭 i need my arshi i need ipk i need rabba ve πŸ˜­

Honey... there is nothing to be depressed about... ArShi is unforgettable...

I'm trying my best to get them back together 
Even if the news from your sources are wrong, then also I 'll be with you... Becoz I want to believe it like that so that I can Fight with more power to achieve , what my love to IPK demands...
wait wait wait..

wot r u trynna convey vryone? πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘