Let's Talk!! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 20

hetalmkn

IF-Dazzler

hetalmkn

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanmana

Hetal di... Dont be away fron dis forum... We need ur support n i trust n m sure the true one will win... Truth wins but it takes tym...so we have to patiently fight

Main hamesha try kerti hu... but I have to deal things in real life too honey... and it was necessary... 

I didnt stop fighting but just wasn't on forum doing it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaaviarshistar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Let's Talk!! (Page 9)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dakshaavi

IF-Dazzler

dakshaavi

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Barking dogs never bite so dont worry about the bashers i am doing my bit for what i believe in and trust in.
Barun and sanaya will get something really good for their own good but waiting to see them together on screen.

hetalmkn

IF-Dazzler

hetalmkn

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandananagesh

thanks for ur wonderful post

I TRUST U 
 NO MATTER WHAT WILL SUPPORT IN THIS MISSION

I appreciate it...

ayushi1993

IF-Dazzler

ayushi1993

Originally posted by hetalmkn

Originally posted by ayushi1993

Originally posted by hetalmkn

Originally posted by ayushi1993

hetal di where r u? We all were missing u badly Cry anyway we all trust u nd dn't think abt the bashers they all r mad people Angry anyways plz come nd join us in our mission Hug

Hey sweetheart...Hug

Well along with this mission... i was trying to fix my real life mission too... isliye had to step out awhile but I never left our mission...

I'm working behind the scene and a few people working with me are well aware about it...

So don't worry... I'm alwiz in OUR MISSION!!

And about bashers... I think they are my friends who needs answers to their doubtful question... if they get the answer... they will join you.. if they don't they conclude you are lying ... so I dont need to worry about them...
di sorry for the silly qus but ek bar aap kehdo gi to dil ko achha milega kya hamare sarun wapas a sakte hai? Smile

Sweetheart... aa sakte hai nahi... AAYENGE!!
oh balle balle chalo di kya khaogi aaj to me apko party dungi Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshistar

ishq30

IF-Rockerz

ishq30

i dono wat really happened nd wat u supporting but can v get r arshi back? can v get r rabba ve back?Cry i really had to see a doctor due to depressionCry i need my arshi i need ipk i need rabba ve Cry

hetalmkn

IF-Dazzler

hetalmkn

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetbebo

hey hetal  i know  and i believe u completely !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
i know what ever the truth would be come out some day 
we have to do our work that  to call spam tweet to sp for sarun in new show 
i am enough mature to know to whom we sud believe or nt 
and trust me i believe u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"some times  silver talks and silence is gold "

Thank you dear... truly made me feel proud to have an opportunity to work with one like you...

hetalmkn

IF-Dazzler

hetalmkn

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saddafmahmood

Originally posted by Bavari

Thanks for the positivity.missed your posts.keep up your positive attitude always.good luck.

hey so happy to see u back yar !
so many negative post makers r so active now a dayz really needed good ppl like u to be with us to fight and get back sarun in a new show ...hope soon u'll post some new info yar ...tc 

Thanks for the red welcome LOL

Well ignore negativity... just follow your heart.. positivity will come automatically...

Tamannaus

Goldie

Tamannaus

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged

I never realized that you were gone!! I always knew you are working in your own ways. You are a part of the Collective efforts and that could be either front or behind the scene. I knew you were there for us. It's because I believe in myself and my other SARUN friends. It's sad when we dismay and get lost and destructed so easily.  Determination is what we need to face this wave of storm. We won before and we will again

Thanks for coming back to the front phase.

Edited by tamannausa - 06 December 2012 at 12:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KIRUCHINA150826

Post Reply New Post

Go to top