Let's Talk!! (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 20

hetalmkn

IF-Dazzler

hetalmkn

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Appy_Indy

Hetal count me in always and if i am not around also or dont comment on you post still remember i am there with all TRUE SARUN fans.

Once i stick to something i will always stick to that thing as i hardly stick and get carried away. but when i decide i am there i will be there till the end.

as i always say once a FAN always a FAN and it has been my matra for all those whom i really respect and love. even if that person is wrong i dont judge that person. and BARUN sawal hi peyda nahi hota hai.

I am veru honest in whatever i chose coz i coz after analyzing a lot of things not just like a fantasy.

the fight is on and i am very much inti it. no matter how much "people" try to stop me, bash me, call me "foolish" i am still around. I chose not to post in the negative post coz its entirely my wish coz i am a very positive person. and there are MODs here who will take care of "some people" i am no one.

so any positive motivational meaningful post i am in it.

ALL THE BEST IN THE MISSION. If you need anything from me let me know through PMs if i am not responding on the post. but i am very much there.

Sure i will let u know... thank you for the support..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Let's Talk!! (Page 19)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hetalmkn

IF-Dazzler

hetalmkn

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahamluvsbs

barun sanaya rocks and hetal u r a sweetie

Yeh lo... sugary girl herself calling me sweetie? lolzz LOLLOLLOL

-Koeli_Appy-

hetalmkn

IF-Dazzler

hetalmkn

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HARSHU246

helllo hetal di remmeber me... Hope u missd me... Nd tc of urself hope ur fie nd hows jeeju????
Amzing post di u rockd ...luv u
we alll will support u!!

Of course i remember you... 

I never missed you coz never forgot you...

I'm doing good and Avi too...

Shru9ti

IF-Dazzler

Shru9ti

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Hetal thr were many negative posts n articles,scripted interviews.Bt i only remembered one thing BS said n dat has kept me in d fi8 till nw-"My fans r intelligent viewers".I want all loyal fans of BS to prove dis line of his correct.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

docbenna-Koeli_Appy-smiley-shineycoronapsychestg1Jyo.Arshi.IPKGuguminti-SweetJasmine-

.ProudBarunian.

IF-Sizzlerz

.ProudBarunian.

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
hey di i missed u... i never mistrurt u hetal di...i trust u and will believe u always...and to barun i love u and always stand by u...i'll fight whether we win or not but i'll do my part...

-Koeli_Appy-

Guguminti

IF-Sizzlerz

Guguminti

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
I had have and will always trust you . . .
And SOBTI also we know their is some reason so that you all can't divulge things much now but we are waiting along with calling, mailing and spamming 

-Koeli_Appy-

AMNP

AMNP

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Forget the bashers Hetal...i trust you and always have... You have always encouraged the forum and I'm with you in the mission of getting Sarun back.

kushipugly

IF-Dazzler

kushipugly

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
We love you hetal & we believe in you with all our heart & mindSmile
ignore the silly bashersAngrythey are confused & unloyal to ipkkndAngry

We love youHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top