hetalmkn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone...

Wow... feels great to be back...

I was actually away due to some personal issues and office work...

And I understand during my absense many people have pointed fingers on my sources, information and credibility...

Many told me to verify, many have stopped trusting my words... many are now joining to join the bashers team here to bash me up...

Well... You are more then welcome...

When I was growing up... Mom used to tell me...

"Beta... Jo insaan bolke kerta hai woh khali dabba hota hai... lekin jo insaan kerke bolta hai... usko log shaan se dekhte hai'...

I believe in this line too much that today.. rather than talking and telling information... I rather work on it behind the curtains and ensure I aim everything nicely...

Before when the fiasco was going on.. I used to write motivational posts... people used to look forward for my comment... Any new rumor.. I'll get PMs asking clarification or confirmation...

When I go silent for sometime... many of these people started suspecting my info.. started thinking I was giving out inaccurate information and now I'm lost because I'm afraid...

Well.. for those wondering why was I away and not responding to the bashers... Here are my reasons...

1. I don't care when someone is barking because I want to believe in things my heart says is correct...

2. I take critism as encouragement and motivation

3. In my profession, we are suppose to express our views and respect other views too...

4. I'm very determine on my path... I don't change it situational base...

From the beginning I have said my mission is very clear... and I have worked towards my goal without any fear, any doubt and any misunderstanding...

I trust my sources but not blindly... Everytime I get information.. i cross check with others... to ensure I'm not blindly trusting them...

Yaa some of you will say.. there again 'imaginative sources'... I wont force you to believe my words... I have always shown the analytic results to those situation... I have never said my sources said this... so BELIEVE it...

I have always said... this is the info... this is the logic behind it... and IF YOU TRUST IT... THE FOLLOW IT!!!...

I always mentioned... I'll continue fighting even if I'm standing alone in the crowd of bashers...

Generally people say silent is guilty... but I would say silent is sign of deep thinking...

I'm sure those who are TRUE fans.. they know what they need to do... I don't think my motivational posts are needed to gear you guys up...

You made the difference once.. you saw it yourself... so you can decide the next step too...

I'm doing my part... and I don't need to declare it in public...

Many will now also question yaa where is the proof you spoke to Barun, Rajan Singh, Sanjay Gupta ect ect... Well I dont believe i need to proof anything because I'm not doing this for anyone of you... I'm doing this for myself... because I want to fight for truth and justice... so as long as I know it is the truth.. I don't need to explain it to anyone...

Yet if anyone wants to know anything.. feel free to call me, email me, PM me, tweet me, or yaa even bash me here... I'm open to discussions... 

I'll answer to everything I can... those from media background they know not information can be given out... and you need a court order for you to ask me to proof it to you... 

Hence... I would like to conclude...

I'm not away because I'm afraid or because I'm lying but I'm working behind the screen on a bigger scale...

For those who don't believe in my words anymore... Thank you very much for your support till here... without your help alot would have been impossible... I'm sad I don't share the same opinion as yours... but I'm standing at what i feel is the truth... you can choose your path too... I'm no one to decide it for you... I hope one day which would surely be soon I can openly tell you everything... and that day if you do regret not trusting me.. just drop me a PM saying.. i wish i trusted...

For those who still looks at my thread as motivation... I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this immerse support... If i'm not around doesnt mean I'm not bothered... but it means I'm working on a bigger scale outside the forum... and alot i can't disclose as it is highly P & C... If you really do trust someone.. don't have the doubt on their credibility...

Jyoti and Param... this thread is specially for you both as you both kept me posted on everything about me and things happening in the forum... Thank you very much for always being my pillars and constantly supporting me... I appreciate this till my final breath...

One final request... I know i will be terribly bashed or questioned here... I would answer everything that i allowed... you can conclude it as per your wish...

Well Barun did said in his interview...

"I would like to see how many fans I'm left with after the show" - Barun Sobti...

I personally too would like to see how many people still trust me after the entire bashing on my name... lets see...truth wins or manipulation...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KIRUCHINA150826 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for making this positive post. Bang on post. Was waiting for ur post. Thank u. 

Just one word.  THANK U ONCE AGAIN. 

AND TRUTH WILL AWAYS WIN
Edited by KIRUCHINA150826 - 11 years ago
mukta3112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Hetal  on the first page. Good to see you back. An excellent post. I do stand by you
OwnMyCity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We will all shall knw e truth smday...

Right nw pls be focused in getting Sarun in another show..enuff of bashing yaar..let's do smthing productive!!!call Sp n spamm!!
ayushi1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hetal di where r u? We all were missing u badly 😭 anyway we all trust u nd dn't think abt the bashers they all r mad people 😡 anyways plz come nd join us in our mission 🤗
BerryBlush07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi..i dont knoe what this whole thing is abt..maybe it happened wen i was not a part of IF...but anyways i wud lyk to wish u gud luck for ur mission!!
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Liya88

We will all shall knw e truth smday...

Right nw pls be focused in getting Sarun in another show..enuff of bashing yaar..let's do smthing productive!!!call Sp n spamm!!

exactly... that what im doing

nice post TM :) 
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I do not know what u r battling for outside hetal for BS' justice!
But i am here supporting him n only want the best for him!
i want him to start working soon after he takes the break to get well soon for his own health and solve all his personal problems(this i will pray for just to show the person who caused it that the righteous will always win!!!)
God is watching!!!
Dont bother about the bashers...we all are still fighting and will continue to fight headstrong!
🤗 Edited by Aphrodite88 - 11 years ago
Deeptishekhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
thank god u r back... 
i was waiting for ur post.. 
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hetal...a very apt post !!!

to all the ppl who thought u couldnt trust her anymore...I guess u have your answers !!!!

I have already made my post and told u what I wanted to say.

Patience will be rewarded in due measure.

trust hetal if u want to...otherwise its ur loss.

hetal u dont need to thank me...I will always be here to watch out for u.

as long as I am around I will keep u posted.

my relation with u started long ago...from a time when all these chaos dont exist.

and no matter what happens...ur place in my heart is still the same.

happy to see u back in IF !!!

hugs sweetheart