Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Bhakhtiyar can lean from Urvashi's sons

Richa.j thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
After watching Bakhtiyar s bad mouthing bb housemates in favour of his sister ,it was emotionally overwhelming how much love urvashi's sons gave her in few minutes as compared to bakhtiyar who left behind so much negativity for his sister to handle. Maybe he can learn from urvashis sons.
It was funny  how Delnaz was getting worried about  having more enemies in house becoz of Bakhti . Even she ddint approve what her bro did ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL like sister like brother...she is a snake in the house and he is a snake outside but his snakiness just ruined any possibility of her hiding her snakiness any further
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I Really hope Bakhi's cheap tactics backfire on Delu big time.
And i loved the outburst of Rajev when Bakhi left.
bilkul sahi bolte ho aap! urvashi's sons and other peoples relatives also did not interfere with the game and did not say nasty things about anyone like bakhtiar. bakhtiar is totally mannerless, he was desperately trying to create some controversy by even dragging ekta kapoor's name in this without any reason. he is just looking for some work i think because he is unemployed 😃Edited by Shumacher - 11 years ago
i found it very haughty of Bhaktiyaar the way he was telling Urvashi and Rajeev their faults.. what he had to say should have said to his sister who is kind of dumbo... i wish big boss had not said those housemates to be statue when Bhaktiyaar entered , i am sure we would have got to see a lots of interesting drama and even scuffle between Rajeev and him... 
This content was originally posted by: tvbuff74

After watching Bakhtiyar s bad mouthing bb housemates in favour of his sister ,it was emotionally overwhelming how much love urvashi's sons gave her in few minutes as compared to bakhtiyar who left behind so much negativity for his sister to handle. Maybe he can learn from urvashis sons.

It was funny  how Delnaz was getting worried about  having more enemies in house becoz of Bakhti . Even she ddint approve what her bro did ...

I think he entered show just for spreading negativity among all housemates  instead of showering love on her sister .. whatever a little love he showered was only on those who like to interact with his sister ..
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

EXACTLY!

It was funny how Delnaz was getting worried about having more enemies in house becoz of Bakhti . Even she ddint approve what her bro did ...

Agreed
arshi33 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
totally agreed!!👍🏼
bakhtiyaar's behavior ws sooo rude n negative!!!😡
n all his pyaari sis cared abt ws making more enemies!!!😡
weird family!!!!
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dirty as* bakti