Qubool Hai

WHY ASAD TO SAY SORRY ALL THE TIME????... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

laizu

IF-Sizzlerz

laizu

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
I agree. I hope one day Zoya also says sorry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prats233

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHY ASAD TO SAY SORRY ALL THE TIME????... (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vedu

vedu

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
seriously.. zoya also went wrong MANY times.. she didnt say sorry once..

gems4emma

Groupbie

gems4emma

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_KSG

why should ASAD be sorry all the times????...its okay that his nature is different and he wants the things in his house going according to him but its also true that he doesn't want his sister to hide things from him like this..last time also,he forgave her for hair style...but she should also understand that he wants truth from her...he was rude to zoya but i dnt think that he needs to be sorry..dilshad is wrong if all the time she forces ASAD to say sorry to zoya..she cn make zoya understand also...and precap was cool..loved it except the thing that ASAD always has to say sorry...

He should say sorry this time because he blamed her incessantly for everything going "wrong" - which wasn't really true. 
Also, blaming her parents was a very low blow. Zoya was an orphan; her mother passed away when she was 3 and she doesnt even know where her father is. 
So blaming her parents - her dead/missing parents - was hurtful and insensitive. And on top of that, blaming her parents for not raising her "right" ( which has many definitions, btw), was not right. 

Thats why he should apologize. 

I agree Zoya should not have sneaked around. But, Asad should have let her atleast go to the match, seeing as she was an avid cricket fan (knew more than him!) and Dhoni was there. AND it was in the daytime, not even the night, and daytime is manageable to go out. 

Asad's problem is control. I think that since he had no control over his father leaving them and his early childhood, he's making up for that now by being overbearingly controlling. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prats233-Fizzi-Closed.........

-Fizzi-

IF-Dazzler

-Fizzi-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">firstly ARMAAN was used to say sorry to riddz all the time and now ASAD to zoya...((
</font>

That's the whole point. Armaan is different from Asad. Armaan always runs behind Riddhima but I'm sure in QH it'll be the other way round Wink LOL

kari_1

kari_1

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
But he can't scold her parents all the time na?? I mean what if Z asks ki tumhare papa kaha he?? Then he"ll feel bad so I think for that he should say sorry n zoya also should Cus of lying. To hisabh barabar hoga Smile

angel_KSG

Goldie

angel_KSG

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
my point is just why on the earth AASAD is blamed all the time??..he reacts when zoya forces him to...she is a guest and guests should also be in their limits...if she doesn't want to follow him,then at least she should let najma..and i think if najma wud hav asked,he wud not say no...

gems4emma

Groupbie

gems4emma

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged

my point is just why on the earth AASAD is blamed all the time??..he reacts when zoya forces him to...she is a guest and guests should also be in their limits...if she doesn't want to follow him,then at least she should let najma..and i think if najma wud hav asked,he wud not say no...

"He reacts when Zoya forces him to..." 

I think "react" is the key word. You don't have to react - isn't that what the principle of patience is based upon? He doesn't have to either - he's just used to things being his way and not any one else's which is why he gets mad. 

Guests should be clean etc in their hosts' homes, but hosts should also realize that they ARE guests, and they can't control what their guests do. 

I disagree that he would have allowed them to go if Najma would have asked. He stated that he was working (he was?! He was reading during the match!) and couldn't let them go by themselves. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

S.Stephy

S.Stephy

IF-Dazzler

S.Stephy

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Well, Asad was wrong in this case. He needn't have unnecessarily gone to the extent of pointing fingers at Zoya's parents. I agree Zoya shouldn't have sneaked out to the match. But Asad should really have not forbidden her from watching the match. That was a bit extreme. If a guest comes to my house, I wouldn't be ordering them about where they should and should not go; it wouldn't be very hospitable of me... I would rather respect their wish to visit the places they like; the very least I might do would be to offer suggestions but not give out orders.

And if Asad got upset that his sister Najma lied to him; then his anger should be directed towards Najma and not Zoya. Zoya is in no way responsible for Najma lying. Najma is old enough to be held responsible for her mistakes. She is not a young child who was forced to go to watch the match; she made her decision to accompany Zoya. If she wanted, she could have refused Zoya. So no, Zoya or her 'upbringing' is not responsible for Najma lying to her brother...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.