Qubool Hai

WHY ASAD TO SAY SORRY ALL THE TIME????...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

angel_KSG

Goldie

angel_KSG

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
why should ASAD be sorry all the times????...its okay that his nature is different and he wants the things in his house going according to him but its also true that he doesn't want his sister to hide things from him like this..last time also,he forgave her for hair style...but she should also understand that he wants truth from her...he was rude to zoya but i dnt think that he needs to be sorry..dilshad is wrong if all the time she forces ASAD to say sorry to zoya..she cn make zoya understand also...and precap was cool..loved it except the thing that ASAD always has to say sorry...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Gkdloverveduvm17bsk1ShamrozSays-Fizzi-an_kteja0102..nehakaribaGroverAddictSiddhi_FarzuIranismiley_lizishanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHY ASAD TO SAY SORRY ALL THE TIME????..." in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fizzi-

IF-Dazzler

-Fizzi-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Dilshad wants Asad to be a gentleman as Zoya is a guest. It's conservative thinking I guess. :|
But today I think he went over board. Any guy would stop screaming if a girl begins to cry and atleast stop blaming her parents. But then again, Asad Ahmed Khan is extremely unpredictable Blushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bhuvana90angel_KSGprats233Namzznehakariba

ShamrozSays

Goldie

ShamrozSays

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
yup u r rightThumbs Up though i havent seen 2day's epi.!! but yes...y ALWAYS asad has 2 say sorry 4 everything and zoya not even once!!Angry this is just intolerable!! and if asad is putting some rules and restrictions on his family then he is doing 4 their safety and goodness only!!! i know it bcoz asad type guyyz r also there in my family!!!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gkdloverangel_KSG

teja0102..

IF-Rockerz

teja0102..

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
asad didn't observed zoya yar he shouted before her eyes get moisture and he loves his sister and he dont like when she hide some thing from him this time that is repeated and she also screamed on stadium so he got that anger so justifide

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_KSG

FarzuIrani

IF-Sizzlerz

FarzuIrani

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Agrees:-) and to top zoya says choti .si baat hai:-) i hope this time it's zoya too say sorry:-)

ShamrozSaysangel_KSG

angel_KSG

Goldie

angel_KSG

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzi-

Dilshad wants Asad to be a gentleman as Zoya is a guest. It's conservative thinking I guess. :|
But today I think he went over board. Any guy would stop screaming if a girl begins to cry and atleast stop blaming her parents. But then again, Asad Ahmed Khan is extremely unpredictable Blushing

he cudnt control his anger seeing najma again lying bcz of zoya..she shud hav informed him at least after the previous matter of her hair...

ShamrozSays-Fizzi-

angel_KSG

Goldie

angel_KSG

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
firstly ARMAAN was used to say sorry to riddz all the time and now ASAD to zoya...((

ShamrozSays-Fizzi-

numi12

numi12

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
He should this time as he was extra rude to Zoya and blaming her parents was not something a gentleman does.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kari_1bhuvana90Namzz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.