Pavitra Rishta

too many twists n turns... NOW WHAT?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bookworm420

bookworm420

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I am not against Purvi nor am I against Ovi. If I am not mistaken this is a forum for dicussion not a place where we all bash the cv's n tell them how to direct the show. Just think about it... If everything happening in this show goes according to how we want it, eventually WE OURSELVES will be bored of the show. Sometimes twists n turns are needed to keep the viewers watching. If you see all shows have twists n turns we cannot go bashing everyone.

All I am trying to say is ITS A DAILY SOAP. TWISTS AND TURNS will take place even if we like it or not. if you dont like it DONT WATCH IT. like me!!

ps: do not hate me after this. I am just giving my opinion as there is too much critisising goin on in this forum

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Alumnussona2Indra2012adittyjawo.ranippearlTanyazShamrozSayszonanManoshono-Stardust-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "too many twists n turns... NOW WHAT?" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bookworm420

bookworm420

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
SRRY NOT DIRECT WRITE SCRIPT

Manoshono

IF-Rockerz

Manoshono

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Agree! Everything is happening for a reason. If there are no twist then there will be no fun! Twist are vital to gear up the soap. I am hoping this twist will bring arvi together. Onir might help them

bebo03

Groupbie

bebo03

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I do agree with youSmile,but would like to say that,we,the audience do love twists and turns in daily soapsTongue,but this serial is being repetitive like anythingCry !!!! they are showing same stories and portraying same characters with different namesShocked !!!! For eg.,Ovi is a replica of VarshaOuch ( she s exactly doing the same things which Varsha did ),Purvi ofcourse second Archana Sleepy(for obvious reasons),nad Teju is Vaishali Shocked(Mu-fat types)...we have seen Archana's sacrifice,Varsha's madness and Vaishali's straight forwardness ,now we really call for something different!!!ConfusedThere has been no changes in characters since PR started,Manjusha s still the same,Manav's dad still never speaks in front of Savita,Vinod still spineless and Savita keeps changing colors !Shocked

I really loved watching PRSmile but looking at same old things really really feel sad and frustrated Cry

Don't know how many of u will agree with me !!!Confused

M really really sorry if hurt anyone !!!Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaantonyIndra2012Pagalpinkyharshana1bonibrightashfaque2012

bonibright

IF-Sizzlerz

bonibright

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
I agree that daily soaps need certain amounts of twists to spice them up,otherwise audience will get bored..But that does not mean that there should be NO LOGIC AT ALL and they feed us all crappy tracks in the name of TWISTS..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaikaashfaque2012peachesnplums

ashfaque2012

IF-Sizzlerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonibright

I agree that daily soaps need certain amounts of twists to spice them up,otherwise audience will get bored..But that does not mean that there should be NO LOGIC AT ALL and they feed us all crappy tracks in the name of TWISTS..

Exactly boni ClapClapClapClapClap

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Of course this is not real life but a daily TRP based fictional TV  show but some of the twists and turns that are being shown are just so strange and not at all keeping with the character  .

For example , Purvi was always shown as a sanskaari girl who is sweet innocent and never wants to do anything  that would make her mother get hurt .. she always used to talk about being a middle class girl and not doing anything that would make people talk about her and hurt her family ...for a girl like this , to get pregnant with her fiance  just one day before her marriage is just totally out of her character ...

So , Ok, show twists and turns but if just to show twists and turns  they show DK and Sulochna doing hip hop dancing at some Karanjkar function then that will make people comment on it ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 06 December 2012 at 6:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psychofool

Post Reply New Post

Go to top