Pavitra Rishta

arjuns chrcter reedemed a little for me

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
i liked arjun today,he ws genuinely concerned for ovi and their baby and was running for ovi and noot purvi
i like dr onir too,hhe is super cute
armaan r acting stupid.they shld question arjun and dk.but they wrried wat will tehy tell them
and they dint evn cncern wid alcohol in ovis blood
in the precap,purvi is looking gud and happy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ppearlzonan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "arjuns chrcter reedemed a little for me" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top