Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

wife beater?

abouttime Groupbie

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged

well i watched an epi after many days and enjoyed it.Kernel though a very mean person,adds much needed humour in this show.lol everytime his whacky dialogues cracks me up.LOLthe pain in ranveer's eyes is very well portaryed by asish.Daljit's boss  is  awsome ,good choice cvs.and my darling sahiba..muahh.it felt very nice to see u again,hope u muster up enough courage to teach that Kernel proper lesson.

Now coming to the topic,the word which sahiba said"people who beat their wife,their son also turns wife beater when grown up"what are views on this topic?my opinion is that it happens most offen but not always.
kindly share ur views,u can give examples from your experience.i maynt reply to ur post,but will definitely read it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boogle Senior Member

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I think that happens in some cases. Some sons watch their fathers hurt their wives and they are just predisposed to do it too in the future. But definitely not all sons of abusers grow up to be like their dads. They know it is wrong and fight against it. And I did not like it when ranveer hit Sahiba in London! I don't want him with any girl on the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index