Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

BB6 wants to make Urvashi winner! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

..Ice-Cube..

IF-Rockerz

..Ice-Cube..

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
if she win I'll kiss mine TV screen; )

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13nemesis-4-uMahek_No1Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BB6 wants to make Urvashi winner! (Page 4)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramygirl

Who said BB6 supports Delnaaz? BB6 clearly supports Urvashi. It has always been evident & after seeing sneak peeks & uncensored videos -  its obviously clear BB6 wants Urvashi to win. Even Salman Khan mocked delnaaz's crying & speech & supported Urvashi's mimicry of Delnaaz. 

Obviously Urvashi's kids won't say anything about anyone on the show, they're kids! They're barely 17! As for Bhaktyar - Urvashi thinks she can say anything about delnaaz and everyone will keep quiet? Urvashi blew this outta proportions - he didn't say ANYTHING about her kids other than the fact that "tumhaare bhi bacche hain, ghar hain - you shouldn't get personal like this". WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS??? He didn't say anything else about Urvashi's family/ kids - I watched the live feed too! And those who didn't - it was clear in the uncensored videos, when Urvashi clarifies what he told about her bachche in the kitchen! 

Urvashi lovers - PLEASE BE FAIR! I understand u support urvashi, but please don't stoop so low!

-Ramya 

agree..urvashi is loud n fake

Alrightokie

Alrightokie

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

Yes it is quite clear now that they are trying to clean Uravshi's image by sending in that guy. I see a lot of sympathy for the angel of the era.  I don't know how & to what extent they will babysit her. Re bhaktiyar, he didn't need to intervene as they all are adults.  He is an idiiot! But Urvashi is also no bechari and got the taste of her own medicine.  At the end of the day, it went in her favor and that was a brilliant idea (another favor) to make her statue, so it made him look even worse and her sheedhi sadhi bechari.LOL It is evident that he was sent for damage control as they know what type of person he is.   Another reason could be to bring more drama and cash more on the SAD versus Urvashi thing...I am getting sick of it. Last year it was Mahek vs Sky.  They always have to show this freaking love/hate angle...sucks! But IMO at the end, winner will be neither Urvashi nor Delnaaz.  It will be Niketan (very likely) or Sana and I am happy with that.Smile

ablazedmelody

IF-Rockerz

ablazedmelody

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
As if BB knew how chavvanni chhap bakhtiyar will behave ! ROFLSilly

If BB even plans to make Urvashi win then its great ! Any day better than making fake mother india Delu win ! Atleast her win would look believable with the fan folllowing she has.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13nemesis-4-uSamraat_92

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonny05

OK thats exactly what bhaktiyaar said to urvashi...
Moti to tum bhi ho...Meri behan moti hai...apne paise ka khati hai...apne paise spend karti hai...not expected from u Urvashi I'm sorry per ...yaha koi bolega nahi meri behan bolegi nahi...jab aap aise baat karte ho to aapko ye yaad rakhna chahiye ke aapke bhi bache hai...ghr hai...log dekhte hai...ur tonning out to be a bad person...dont do that...meri behan moti hai mujhe phakar hai uspe...
I dont fine anything bad in it...he was as simple as that he didnt said anything about urvashi family or kids if u read up...he was so clear that when u talk like this ur protraying bad person thats all...do u think telling someone about this is really bad??? Well in my POV he did nothing wrong ...because when urvashi made fun on delnaaz speech and all she was the one who was getting personal ... so now if as a brother he just asked her to dont do this so whats wrong in it and whats so personal about it????? excuse me why everybody here is so blind folded behind urvashi????

i totally agree with u bonny ...i watch bhakthiyar on maa exchange..he was so rude..but i just love the way he put urvashi in place ...and BB statue theme LOL ..wah ...urvashi's epxr should watch itROFL

Edited by pesi11 - 06 December 2012 at 3:35pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.