Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

BB6 wants to make Urvashi winner! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

mythical

IF-Dazzler

mythical

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
urvashi the winner of BB6 - everybody dance now
aapke muh mein cake, pastry aur duniya ke saare mithai!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Caissadipali13ColdplayingMahek_No1FaultInOurStarsSuper KoolSamraat_92Sharif.Badmaash

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BB6 wants to make Urvashi winner! (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sofi84

sofi84

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramygirl

Who said BB6 supports Delnaaz? BB6 clearly supports Urvashi. It has always been evident & after seeing sneak peeks & uncensored videos -  its obviously clear BB6 wants Urvashi to win. Even Salman Khan mocked delnaaz's crying & speech & supported Urvashi's mimicry of Delnaaz. 

Obviously Urvashi's kids won't say anything about anyone on the show, they're kids! They're barely 17! As for Bhaktyar - Urvashi thinks she can say anything about delnaaz and everyone will keep quiet? Urvashi blew this outta proportions - he didn't say ANYTHING about her kids other than the fact that "tumhaare bhi bacche hain, ghar hain - you shouldn't get personal like this". WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS??? He didn't say anything else about Urvashi's family/ kids - I watched the live feed too! And those who didn't - it was clear in the uncensored videos, when Urvashi clarifies what he told about her bachche in the kitchen! 

Urvashi lovers - PLEASE BE FAIR! I understand u support urvashi, but please don't stoop so low!

-Ramya 

Yeah I so agree with u,,,but trust me ppl in this forum only support urvashi,,I find it really fishi cuz if u compare with the live feed ppl detest urvashi n it's true delnaz bro didn't say anything abt her kids so once again she's exaggerating as usual 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tristar03

Pentaminous.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidadipali13nemesis-4-uMahek_No1Super Kool

-Ratzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ratzz-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
wow kash bb aisa krden me naachunge

dipali13nemesis-4-uMahek_No1Super KoolSamraat_92

Anita.edwani

Anita.edwani

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
I hate Urvashi! She just wants to cause more problems and nothing else. Sad people are so blind in supporting her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prettyw0man??

-Ranjha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ranjha-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Ya BB6 wants to make Urvashi win by insulting her in front of National TV LOL

How much lame excuse Del supporters have? Confused

Every member has a family outside... y not to call all those member's family members for whom Delnaaz n gang have bitched about, dn will ask "What was wrong in it" LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharuAmfundadipali13nemesis-4-uSuper KoolSamraat_92

-naureen786-

IF-Sizzlerz

-naureen786-

Baawre, MNB, SSK, KKB Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
You did not watch uncensored video or Life feed!! watch them n then make a post

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gbala9dipali13nemesis-4-uMahek_No1Super KoolSamraat_92

-Ranjha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ranjha-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Allowing family members 2 nikaalo dil ka bhadaas in this way was highly uncalled for...

This is a Game show where u have to Bitch n play Mind Games... This is what they r paid for, ab ismein u come n follow moral police ke "Moti" kaise kaha n dn support a Outsider coming n insulting a Mute Woman???????? Heights man... Thumbs Down

dipali13nemesis-4-uMahek_No1Super KoolSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.