Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Sunshinegirll

Goldie

Sunshinegirll

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Grrr wat's wrong with these ppl.. how many times r they planning to have a scene where sahil gets slapped.. sometime by his bro n sometimes by his mom..Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxoashishrockzzShanUlasRoze12Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why does sahil always get slapped :x" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
RajlaxmiAngry slapped Sahil

I havent seen the epi yet Rajlaxmi SasumaCensored this lady will never understand anything poor Sahil wasted his time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshinegirll

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
ConfusedDeadI agree.. n sumtimz with both!!Cry poor baby!! dnt the cvs c how we gt hurt 2 c him getting slapped? Cry

Sunshinegirll

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
first RL never slapped Sahil

second.anoop bhaiya  is so much like papa not realising sahil is grown up guy

third sahil still behaves like a six year old kid who just wants everything alright in his house and uses petty childish tactics without realising the repercussions

Fourth I feel sahil ka baal vivah ho gaya hai and he brought another balika shivani in the house who is more kid then him...all helping him in his childish plans

If Shvani would have been a bit mature then poor sahil wont be slapped again and again for doing childish things

At last I would say

anoop bhaiya pls control ur hands some day ur hands may land u in big problem if u go on slapping like this

sahil grow up using life threat for blackmailing to get things alright is never a good idea

shivani grow up and give a full stop to ur kiddish plans

mansi their is nothing wrong in ur marriage so pls stop blaming RL anoop relationship

Cvs pls drink some bournvita and have some new plot...getting  sahil slapped again and again  and sending him to hospital wont inc. ur trp...this idea has gone too stale

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80aasmaanAnjanaYYZjps01SunshinegirllHavviiRoze12

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
LMYAM's CV's constantly keeps repeating the same themes over and over boring me to death!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01Sunshinegirll

ashishrockzz

ashishrockzz

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
bechara Saahil Cry Cry

Sunshinegirll

sahil70

IF-Addictz

sahil70

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
its a slapathon

Splash 2

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshinegirllShanUlasSurish

Havvii

IF-Sizzlerz

Havvii

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Jo bhi ho bt i like every dialouge of sahil to RL. Tht was indirectly slap on her face bt mote brain ki lady uske dimag me kuch jata nai nd Anup bhaiya pls stop being all bechara type. Shivani nd Mansi dnt knw wht shld i say for these girl. Its clearly seems show had lost its main track. Show was abt debte btw love marriage vs arrange marriage bt they still nothing like tht

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashishrockzzsherni_ashishSunshinegirll

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.