India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

KYPH Fast Forwarded (Page 3)

My_Name_Is Newbie
My_Name_Is
My_Name_Is

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I think Angad has too big of an ego for him to declare his love to Kripa, also I think he is too oblivious to the fact that he is falling in love with her.

After he finds out that everyone is planning kripas marriage with prithvi, he will start showing emotions that are absolutely the opposite of how he feels, so he'll be rude to kripa and prithvi, so much so that Kripa will get upset and as a way to make him pay, she will marry prithvi, after all he does love her a lot and respects her, what more could she want?

To this, angad will respond by agreeing to marry mishti, all is well for the brother and sister. Until the wedding day, Prithvi's baraat has arrived but where is angad? He is no where to be found! Everyone gets worried, and goes about searching for him...suddenly a gust of wind blows open the door, and who is there? But of course, our one and only, Angad...but the problem is, he's drunk...he had been out all night drinking. In this state of drunkenness, Angad goes up to Kripa, and starts shouting at her "Tum apne aap ko kya samaj ti ho? Jab chaha pyaar dikhaaya aur jab chaha ek poorane se kilone ki taran pehnkdiye! Not anymore miss Kripa Sharma! Meh tumhare jaal meh pasne waale nahin! PRITHVI! Kahan he tu? Baar nikal!" To this Prithvi runs in and Angad continues "Prithvi...be careful man...yeh larki koi aam si larki nahin! Nagin hai yeh nagin! Das legi tumhe! Phir tum kahin ke nahin rahoge!" Obviously at hearing all of this Kripa bursts into tears and Prithvi starts shoving angad out of the house.
The episode ends with Prithvi staring at Kripa as if to hear what she has to say, and Kripa continues to sob like a little baby.
---

Quite dramatic don't you think?

Go to top