Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

apart from amensia to all hadis in kabab here is my thought

when kripa and angad will come to know that their marrage are fixed with someone else(angad to mishty and kripa to prithvi) they both will be shocked and lost in sweet & memorable moments of their life which they shared together by thinking and thinking they both reach at the same temple where they both confess their love to each other and they plan to get married at the same time and they do marry then they both reach at khanna house

everyone is shocked at khanna house to see angad and kripa together and at the same time they see kripa putting sindoor in her maang and mangalsutra there naina comes and shouts at angad saying him that what is all this nonsense and starts saying bad things to kripa by listening this angad gets angry and tell his mom that before saying anything bad about kripa "tumhe pehle uske pati ha samna karna pare ga yanike angad khanna ka samna karna parega" by listening this very one in khanna house are shocked as well as kripa(she never looked this side of angad)at the same time dadi comes there, by seeing her kripa runs to her and hugs dadi then naina shouts at angad saying him that he will have to choose one from her and kripa and she continues saying that if he chooses kripa he will have to leave this house so as usual angad chooses his wife (kripa)once he does this everyone at khanna house are quiet ,then dadi says that no matter what you guys think of this situation but from my side i accept this marriage and from today angad and kripa will stay with me in my house

well i cant think of anything else apart from this if i got any conclusion i will write soon or if someone else have any conclusion for this he/she can contribute it

angadkripafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i m not good at this but let me try kripa refuses the praposal from prithvi n goes to nenital angad accepts the proposal but as kripa is gone he misses her so much ki jaha bhi wo dekhta hai usse kripa nazar aati hai n he is soo confused so he discusses this with dadi n dadi tells him that he loves kripa at 1st he refuses it then he realises that he loves kripa very very much so he goes off to nenital not carin about his mom at the same time kripa there misses him very much but controlls over her feelings thinkin that angad does not love her then kahani mein twist aata hai jab kripa sees angad in nenital then he stays at her house n tells kripas mom dad he has come here to nenital to rome could he sty at their house her parents happily welcome then kripa n angad fall into deep love then its time 4 angad to return to his house he tells kripa that he truely loves her the day before he has to leave kripa is shocked n does not answer angad thinks it is a no n with a broken heart he returns  kahani mein 1 aur twist ata hai when angad reaches mumbai he is really sad n tells everything to dadi,dadi consoles him angad is still not recovered from the shock when kripa again steps into his life i mean kripa comes to mumbai ,angad is walkin in the garden when kripa suddenly surprises him angad is really happy he cannot believe that kripa has com back then kripa tells him that tum bina mera javab sune hi vapas aa gaye thtn she says angad i love u too n they hug each other she tells angad that she told her parents that she is goin to mumbai cause she wants to complete her studies,angads mom n the family r really shocked seein kripa ...........(thats all 4 now i will think n contnue later )
divya_123 thumbnail

hey you did it very nicely and yah better then mine

keep it up 

divya_123 thumbnail
anyone else who can share their thoughts with us
Angadzgirl thumbnail

hey divya u did good job. really i like it very much. keep going on.  waiting for next part. thanks

~sweta~

My_Name_Is thumbnail
I think Angad has too big of an ego for him to declare his love to Kripa, also I think he is too oblivious to the fact that he is falling in love with her.

After he finds out that everyone is planning kripas marriage with prithvi, he will start showing emotions that are absolutely the opposite of how he feels, so he'll be rude to kripa and prithvi, so much so that Kripa will get upset and as a way to make him pay, she will marry prithvi, after all he does love her a lot and respects her, what more could she want?

To this, angad will respond by agreeing to marry mishti, all is well for the brother and sister. Until the wedding day, Prithvi's baraat has arrived but where is angad? He is no where to be found! Everyone gets worried, and goes about searching for him...suddenly a gust of wind blows open the door, and who is there? But of course, our one and only, Angad...but the problem is, he's drunk...he had been out all night drinking. In this state of drunkenness, Angad goes up to Kripa, and starts shouting at her "Tum apne aap ko kya samaj ti ho? Jab chaha pyaar dikhaaya aur jab chaha ek poorane se kilone ki taran pehnkdiye! Not anymore miss Kripa Sharma! Meh tumhare jaal meh pasne waale nahin! PRITHVI! Kahan he tu? Baar nikal!" To this Prithvi runs in and Angad continues "Prithvi...be careful man...yeh larki koi aam si larki nahin! Nagin hai yeh nagin! Das legi tumhe! Phir tum kahin ke nahin rahoge!" Obviously at hearing all of this Kripa bursts into tears and Prithvi starts shoving angad out of the house.
The episode ends with Prithvi staring at Kripa as if to hear what she has to say, and Kripa continues to sob like a little baby.
---

Quite dramatic don't you think?