Balika Vadhu

anandi-sumitra convo-awesome and much needed (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

mozart66

IF-Dazzler

mozart66

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Correct! Well said.

Anandi has really not seen the world outside Jaitser and Bilaria. Her world is now about to expand beyond the horizons of Jaitser and only then will she realize her feelings for Shiv. Till now, she has been living life as per other's wishes or her mind was conditioned in a very traditional way. Now she is truly stepping into an outside world. She is bound to have apprehensions. regarding 'pyaar ek baar hi hota hai...' dialogue - all I can say is that till now Jagya was her world and she never ever experienced attention of any other man in her life as her friend or lover, so she is unaware of her true feelings.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "anandi-sumitra convo-awesome and much needed (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jaymaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Jaymaa

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Anandi to fir kyu kaha ki ab uske man me jagya ke liye Kuch Nahi he.mandir scane,Payal scane aur ab ye sab . Anandi sirf apne maa ke vachan ke liye hi ye shadi kar rahi. Shiv ki life spoil kar degi .use shiv se sach me shadi Nahi karni chahiye.apne matlab ke liye kisi aur ki jindgi Nahi barbad kar sakti . Usne ab tak shiv Jo bhi kaha voh sab juth tha. CM word is right ki anandi shiv ko voh jagah de payegi? Sach eisa feel hota he ab shiv ke sath uski shadi na ho to achcha he. She deserve just jagya.ab tak kya kar rahi thi smile kar kar ke shiv ko phasa diya. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ananhita

luv_shanak

luv_shanak

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivanandi78

Anandi to fir kyu kaha ki ab uske man me jagya ke liye Kuch Nahi he.mandir scane,Payal scane aur ab ye sab . Anandi sirf apne maa ke vachan ke liye hi ye shadi kar rahi. Shiv ki life spoil kar degi .use shiv se sach me shadi Nahi karni chahiye.apne matlab ke liye kisi aur ki jindgi Nahi barbad kar sakti . Usne ab tak shiv Jo bhi kaha voh sab juth tha. CM word is right ki anandi shiv ko voh jagah  tkarde payegi? Sach eisa feel hota he ab shiv ke sath uski shadi na ho to achcha he. She deserve just jagya.ab tak kya kar rahi thi smile kar kar ke shiv ko phasa diya. 
 i m sorry  but anandi ne kabhi nahi kaha ki wo shiv se pyaar karti hai, uske liye shiv abhi ek sirf bahut acha dost hai aur ek perfect jeevan saathi hai.. arrange marriages mein pyar itni jaldi nahi hota especially when you are carrying a past baggage.. aur shiv ye baat achhi tarah janta  and he would waithe mosthai ki anandi still doesnt love him, but as sumitra said today ki shiv 4 kadam badhaye to anandi ko ek kadam badhana hoga and thats what she has been doing and with that she has come a long way that she is getting married to shiv out of her ownur nat accord ... lekin its veyr natural for her to have the insecurities that anandi today shared with sumitra kyunki she knows ki shiv usse bi inteha pyar karta and can do anything for her , secipro she is just unsure if shhe would be able to reciprocate those feelings or not...shiv janta hai ki for anandi to love him back he has do lots of mehnat but he knows , he is confident ki one day she would fall for him..wo janta hai ki unker rishte mein pyar se zyada ek dusre ke liye respect, trust zyada mayne rakhta hai.. yehi baat usne jagiya se bhi kahi thi jab usne rishta cancel kiya tha, that fo him anandi's frietendship matters the most abd he would wait till his last breath when she would start loving him..

Edited by luv_shanak - 06 December 2012 at 10:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15booksfreak07

the_Rij

the_Rij

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Very well said,nice post. Convo between Sumitra adn Anandi was so heart touching.                                                                                                 when I first heard A saying that I thought why she is saying so ?? But then I realized that ok she only thinks that Love can happen only once and many people think so as well. She thinks that She was in love with J long time back it doesn't mean that she is still in love with J. Her love was already shattered and she is already out and over with J.Now she only fear for her new relation and Shiv. She only fear about will she be able to love back Shiv as much love she will get from him. It only shows that she is already feeling for Shiv but only scared...just my thought

chumki...

IF-Dazzler

chumki...

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
HMMM   yeh to sach hai ki everybody  wants to know that will anandi fall in love with shiv or not? lekin guy's ek baat to hai  ki she already fallen in love with him in disguies of respect... she already told that she doesn't have any feeling for jagia...infact if we remember today also when she  was looking at jagia she was thinking abt their "childhood" when they were friends... aaj ke jagia ke liye nahi soch raha tha...kyon ki aaj ke jagia ko yaad karne ke liye uske pass koi achchi yaad hi nahi hai...so pati ka pyaar ke bare me anandi ko pata nahi aur woh jagah bilqul khali hai... isiliye"shiv" ke liye alag se"jagah"banane ki zaroorat hi nahi hai kyon ki woh jagah already khali hai... aur jo worry aaj anandi ki thi shiv ke liye woh bhi agar socha jaee to "pyaar" hi hai kyon ki woh chahti hi nahi ki"shiv"  ko badle me thora sa bhi kam pyaar woh kare...shiv ko woh utna hi pyaar ker sake jitna shiv usse karta hai...aur" paar ek baar hi hota hai" mujhe nahi lagta ki poori tarah se sahi hai... coz as "sumitra" said... "hamara kaleja itna bara hai ki hum kisi anjaan aurat ko "ma" aur anjaan mard ko"baap" maan lete hai ...yo"shiv" to behud pyaar karne wala pati hai...so chill guys...haan itna zaroor request hai cv.s se ANSH ke pyyar ke devlopment ko khubsurti se dikhaya jaee

deepa911booksfreak07

sbadam

sbadam

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Agreed to each and every point you have mentioned here...She just needs a realization that all the feelings/lagav/emotions that she has towards Shiv are not just feelings...they are more than that...right now she is just worried that she might not be able to reciprocate Shiv's feelings...which I think she is already doing but not realizing...the blushes...the smiles...the care in her eyes towards shivSmile

sectoreight

Goldie

sectoreight

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
really, I thought this conversation was a big bore.

Much needed? Hah! LOL

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Very good post on a brilliant episode and conversation.  Wish every mother is at hand when their daughters feel marriage blues.  

frozen.devilMissesha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top