Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

luv_shanak

luv_shanak

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
today's episode was so emotional..awesome episodeClapClap. i loved that anandi shared her fears with sumitra.. its very natural for a girl going to get married to have these kinds of insecurities , specially when its the case of punar vivah and i m glad ki anandi openly shared her feelings with her mother...some people , i noticed , are dissapointed that anandi said ki "pyar ek baar hi hota hai" and" will she able to love shiv the same way" ... but guys i dont understand why are you unhappy... this was bound to happen kyunki we know ki anandi is  yet to realise her love for shiv... use abhi bhi lagta hai ki love happens once, so she , though respects shiv a lot , is not sure if she would be able to reciprocate his love in the same way , little does she know that she is already fallen head over heels for him but some big jhatka is required for her to realise her love for shiv...
and some people at at were saying ki if anandi doesnt love shiv then what was  her lines of lagaav and all when shiv cancelled the wedding.. then guys i must tell you  that at that time also anandi didnt say that she loved shiv.. she only said ki use shiv ke sath hi apna jeevan bitana hai because he is only one who understands her completely... but when she saw the intensity of shiv's love for her , she is having doubts ki what if she fails in loving shiv as much as he does her.. wont it be an injustice to him...

itne years ke rishte se bahar ana itna asan nahi hota ki 4-5 mahine mein sab bhul jaya jae .. dheere dheere time lagta lagta hai.. infact i would have been dissapointed if anandi shiv se itni jaldi pyaar karne lagti... once bitten is twice shy.. so anandi ke liye shiv se pyar kki realisation mein abhi bahut time hai
so guys chill.. aj jo hua , ye to hona hi that kyunki as i mentioned earlier also ki anandi is still not at same place where shiv is..bt she would be there soon once she starts living with him...i was so glad when she shared her concern about shiv's feelings and says that she trust him fully...
pa aj ke episode se ek baat to pakki hai ki suhaagraat ko abhi bahut time lagne wala hai.. its not gonna happen any time soonCryCry

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

mammiathe_Rijsbadambrick_redananhitaRkalpanammishra1deepa911NDDgirlChit15nandinisharma6snehasribooksfreak07frozen.devilMisseshamozart66rsk16dsupriyacollingSiya_loveanshpaljaysurabhi01MomrinDaltonismekerBul3Suchi-tv_princessblushing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "anandi-sumitra convo-awesome and much needed" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

booksfreak07

Goldie

booksfreak07

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Completely agree with everything you just said.
She hasn't realised her live yet, because I don't think she loves him completely yet. She loves him little bit but has immense amount of respect for him. That's the most important thing for now as love without trust and respect never lasts.
Something major has to happen or her to maybe start the process of love or realization of love (depends on how the CVs want to portray it).
And yes, no SR in the near future for sure!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nandinisharma6luv_shanakumamaparnaumasmekerDaltoni

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Nice post.Thanks.

She is very clear that she wants S as her life partner.

She is only overwhelmed by  his love for her and she is worried whether she will be able to match up to that love.

Because she thinks all that love she had for Jagya had not been enough to save her marriage and that's why she is having doubts of her capacity to love again r will her love be enough to make her marriage a success this time.

She is only expressing her apprehensions about her capabilities

It is just that she has not realised that she has started to love him already. For that to happen she has to live with him to realise how much he means to her.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1deepa911nandinisharma6luv_shanaksbadambrick_redkaliopabooksfreak07frozen.devilMisseshaSiya_umamchumki...loveanshsurabhi01Daltoni

booksfreak07

Goldie

booksfreak07

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Nice post.Thanks.

She is onlyoverwhelmedby his love for her and she is worried whether she will be able to match up to that love.

Because she thinks all that love she had for Jagya had not been enough to save her marriage and that's why she is having doubts of her capacity to love again r will her love be enough to make her marriage a success this time.

It is just that she has not realised that she has started to love him already. For that to happen she has to live with him to realise how much he means to her.

Very well analyzed and very well put Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nandinisharma6Misseshaaparnauma

Bul3

IF-Sizzlerz

Bul3

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
agree with you..having apprehensions in case of second marriage is not weird or wrong..the insecurities to be able to make this marriage a success will remain for sometime!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_shanaksurabhi01

luv_shanak

luv_shanak

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by booksfreak07

Completely agree with everything you just said.
She hasn't realised her live yet, because I don't think she loves him completely yet. She loves him little bit but has immense amount of respect for him. That's the most important thing for now as love without trust and respect never lasts.
Something major has to happen or her to maybe start the process of love or realization of love (depends on how the CVs want to portray it).
And yes, no SR in the near future for sure!!
you are absolutely right ... pyar ,secially mere liye to ek dusre ke liye respect se badh ka kuch nahi hai, and we all know ki anandi kitni izzat karti hai apne collector sahab ki...and you are right ki major jhatka will only maake her realise that.. may be ashima ka track isiliye cvs ne open choda hai ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

booksfreak07

luv_shanak

luv_shanak

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Nice post.Thanks.

She is only overwhelmed by  his love for her and she is worried whether she will be able to match up to that love.

exactly my point ki she is feeling insecu anyt didnt getre ki what if he second marriage doesnt work out .. in case of her and jagiya, she gave her 100%, but didnt get anything .. au ab when she saw ki  200% se zyada de raha hai to their relationshi[,  she  is scaed coz  she thinks that this time she might not be able to give justice to this relationship , which is quite normall 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamnandinisharma6umamaparnauma

luv_shanak

luv_shanak

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bul3

agree with you..having apprehensions in case of second marriage is not weird or wrong..the insecurities to be able to make this marriage a success will remain for sometime!
and i m glad ki wo insecurity rahe thode time tak.. i dont want cvs to rush their love story.. bas shadi jaldi dikha de.. pyar ke liye to i can  wait and we know ki pyar to ho kar hi rahegaSmileSmile

Edited by luv_shanak - 06 December 2012 at 9:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bul3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top