Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Rush i don't blame him. Its better to talk about politics and sports rather than watch this dumb shows.Tongue  Unfortunately i too belong to the same school and would not have gone to see Sammy even though i like him. 

Is Sammy Gentleman enough in real life as well or is he a typical Indian man?  Mostly all MEN be it Indian or other behave like  gentlemen in public I guess, so did Samir, cant pass a personal opinion on him as dont know him well. @ blue but what is the diff, are you saying that Indian men are not gentelmenConfused I know many who are Indian with all the Indian values, ethics etc and feel they are perfect 'typical Indian Gentelmen' examples.Big smile

@ blue - Bhavi I watch THIS dumb show and discuss it on this forum. thank god hubby is not on any forum, ghar main ek kafi hain. LOL but i also want to say that i see some pot shots being taken on me (i have felt it, i might be wrong) on the forum and via PMs (not you , we hardly exchange PMsOuch) coz I say it openly that I am still watching the show. i have been asked how can i still watch this crapOuch and then i see the same ppl saying i read the WU/LU/EDT etc and discuss this crap. now i dont see the difference really coz some ppl might like reading and some watchin but end result is we are discussing this dumb/crap show.Confused So i just ignore such pot shots coz in my opinion that is the  'matured/intelligent' way to handle it. again I might not be that intelligent.LOL

[/QUOTE]

Rush - regarding Gentlemen - I was not talking about values was more talking about the general attitude. Do not want to go on the debate on this one hence will leave this.

regarding PMS- its nothing personal against anyone however i hardly communicate with people over the pms except a very few on forum. The only reason - lack of time. I log in from office and unlike you guys in India have barely any time once i reach home.Ouch Saying that i always try to acknowledge/respond to PMs that i received so far except the ones that were for Parichay bachao pms. Tongue 

@ you being intelligent- We don't have to be intelligent we just have to be smartWinkTongue  
i guess we have learnt the art of picking our fights and we know now which one is worth our time and energy. This is the open forum. Ghar mein 2 logoki soch badal nahi sakte hain aur yaha anjano ki soch badalne chale hain log. D'oh.However its sad that you have to face the pot shot from people since liking a show is a very personal thing. If i don't like poeople to encroach on my personal space the same applies to me as well. People just needs to be aware of this. 

PS - my personal opinion on your pics - its not the camera i think its the unnecessary use of flash of the camera that have done damage to your pics. (Again not for debate but  just trying to give my 2 cents so that next time when you have to take pics of centuryWink you are satisfied with the end result.Tongue)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Samir at Aaj Tak (Pics) (Page 7)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

regarding PMS- its nothing personal against anyone however i hardly communicate with people over the pms except a very few on forum. The only reason - lack of time. I log in from office and unlike you guys in India have barely any time once i reach home.Ouch Saying that i always try to acknowledge/respond to PMs that i received so far except the ones that were for Parichay bachao pms. Tongue 

aye during the early stages of my married life i did not have time to sneeze also and in India, bring up two kids, hubby, extended family, work and studying. now my major responsbilities are over, am abs vella and i think i deserve this vellapantiLOLLOL

PS - my personal opinion on your pics - its not the camera i think its the unnecessary use of flash of the camera that have done damage to your pics. (Again not for debate but  just trying to give my 2 cents so that next time when you have to take pics of centuryWink you are satisfied with the end result.Tongue) Thanks Bhavi i guess that was the problem, i really dont know, na cmera mera tha na maine pics click kiye. i am not a camera person. once i had clicked a pic of a lion and the whole pic had come shaken, everyone made fun of meOuch said Rashmi got scared taking the pic so it came out like thatCry uske baad i am like no ways am i going to take any pic, human or animalOuchROFL

Edited by Rush2220 - 07 December 2012 at 11:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RajashBHAVII

Post Reply New Post

Go to top