Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Rush2220

Rani I love taking pot shots at myself, and the joke too was on me regarding something Samir had said... at that time i had thot 'is he serious or is he pulling my leg' ๐Ÿ˜• today I know for sure he was joking.๐Ÿ˜† ab apni khule aam band thodi na bajwaani hai ki i will tell๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but it was too funny/cute the way he reacted.

In my opinion he is better looking than what we see in pics, i was going towards the event area when he came out and I did a complete u turn and asked my niece 'is that SS" coz he does look diff and better๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks for the tip Rush, If and If I ever get the opportunity to meet him, I know now how to make him laugh๐Ÿ˜ณ 

@ Red - Now you are making me even more eager to see him in person๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ Is his hair just as beautiful in real as it seems on screen? I am sure his hair too looks better in person

@ Green - I can understand your state of mind when you must have spotted SS, you would have been first like this ๐Ÿ˜ฒ then like this . I am sure he must also have been pleased to meet his fan who he has been only interacting through messages thus far๐Ÿ˜Š. 
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
--AiSha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜Š  
awesome pics , 3rd  one is just too good 

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Kya Bhavi...kuch bhi. My hubby is not even in town. and he  is from the same school of thought that SS used to be. snobish bout daily soaps๐Ÿ˜† but he wud sure have enjoyed the political/sports related debates. how boring๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Rush i don't blame him. Its better to talk about politics and sports rather than watch this dumb shows.๐Ÿ˜›  Unfortunately i too belong to the same school and would not have gone to see Sammy even though i like him. 

Is Sammy Gentleman enough in real life as well or is he a typical Indian man?  
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rush i don't blame him. Its better to talk about politics and sports rather than watch this dumb shows.๐Ÿ˜›  Unfortunately i too belong to the same school and would not have gone to see Sammy even though i like him. 

Is Sammy Gentleman enough in real life as well or is he a typical Indian man?  Mostly all MEN be it Indian or other behave like  gentlemen in public I guess, so did Samir, cant pass a personal opinion on him as dont know him well. @ blue but what is the diff, are you saying that Indian men are not gentelmen๐Ÿ˜• I know many who are Indian with all the Indian values, ethics etc and feel they are perfect 'typical Indian Gentelmen' examples.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE]

@ blue - Bhavi I watch THIS dumb show and discuss it on this forum. thank god hubby is not on any forum, ghar main ek kafi hain. ๐Ÿ˜† but i also want to say that i see some pot shots being taken on me (i have felt it, i might be wrong) on the forum and via PMs (not you , we hardly exchange PMs) coz I say it openly that I am still watching the show. i have been asked how can i still watch this crap and then i see the same ppl saying i read the WU/LU/EDT etc and discuss this crap. now i dont see the difference really coz some ppl might like reading and some watchin but end result is we are discussing this dumb/crap show.๐Ÿ˜• So i just ignore such pot shots coz in my opinion that is the  'matured/intelligent' way to handle it. again I might not be that intelligent.๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Rush2220 - 11 years ago
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the pics thx a lot for
sharing last one was so
natural... Amazing
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
rush...thanx for the great pics of sammy...
i am so happy that you met him and took pics with him for us too...
love you yaar dil se...๐Ÿค—...it was nice to see his 100 million bucks smile in the pic becos in parichay he is always crying becos of siddhi...๐Ÿ˜‰
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Is Sammy Gentleman enough in real life as well or is he a typical Indian man?  Mostly all MEN be it Indian or other behave like  gentlemen in public I guess, so did Samir, cant pass a personal opinion on him as dont know him well. @ blue but what is the diff, are you saying that Indian men are not gentelmen๐Ÿ˜• I know many who are Indian with all the Indian values, ethics etc and feel they are perfect 'typical Indian Gentelmen' examples.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ blue - Bhavi I watch THIS dumb show and discuss it on this forum. thank god hubby is not on any forum, ghar main ek kafi hain. ๐Ÿ˜† but i also want to say that i see some pot shots being taken on me (i have felt it, i might be wrong) on the forum and via PMs (not you , we hardly exchange PMs) coz I say it openly that I am still watching the show. i have been asked how can i still watch this crap and then i see the same ppl saying i read the WU/LU/EDT etc and discuss this crap. now i dont see the difference really coz some ppl might like reading and some watchin but end result is we are discussing this dumb/crap show.๐Ÿ˜• So i just ignore such pot shots coz in my opinion that is the  'matured/intelligent' way to handle it. again I might not be that intelligent.๐Ÿ˜†

Rush - regarding Gentlemen - I was not talking about values was more talking about the general attitude. Do not want to go on the debate on this one hence will leave this.

regarding PMS- its nothing personal against anyone however i hardly communicate with people over the pms except a very few on forum. The only reason - lack of time. I log in from office and unlike you guys in India have barely any time once i reach home. Saying that i always try to acknowledge/respond to PMs that i received so far except the ones that were for Parichay bachao pms. ๐Ÿ˜› 

@ you being intelligent- We don't have to be intelligent we just have to be smart๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›  
i guess we have learnt the art of picking our fights and we know now which one is worth our time and energy. This is the open forum. Ghar mein 2 logoki soch badal nahi sakte hain aur yaha anjano ki soch badalne chale hain log. .However its sad that you have to face the pot shot from people since liking a show is a very personal thing. If i don't like poeople to encroach on my personal space the same applies to me as well. People just needs to be aware of this. 

PS - my personal opinion on your pics - its not the camera i think its the unnecessary use of flash of the camera that have done damage to your pics. (Again not for debate but  just trying to give my 2 cents so that next time when you have to take pics of century๐Ÿ˜‰ you are satisfied with the end result.๐Ÿ˜›)

Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BHAVI1972

regarding PMS- its nothing personal against anyone however i hardly communicate with people over the pms except a very few on forum. The only reason - lack of time. I log in from office and unlike you guys in India have barely any time once i reach home. Saying that i always try to acknowledge/respond to PMs that i received so far except the ones that were for Parichay bachao pms. ๐Ÿ˜› 

aye during the early stages of my married life i did not have time to sneeze also and in India, bring up two kids, hubby, extended family, work and studying. now my major responsbilities are over, am abs vella and i think i deserve this vellapanti๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

PS - my personal opinion on your pics - its not the camera i think its the unnecessary use of flash of the camera that have done damage to your pics. (Again not for debate but  just trying to give my 2 cents so that next time when you have to take pics of century๐Ÿ˜‰ you are satisfied with the end result.๐Ÿ˜›) Thanks Bhavi i guess that was the problem, i really dont know, na cmera mera tha na maine pics click kiye. i am not a camera person. once i had clicked a pic of a lion and the whole pic had come shaken, everyone made fun of me said Rashmi got scared taking the pic so it came out like that๐Ÿ˜ญ uske baad i am like no ways am i going to take any pic, human or animal๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Rush2220 - 11 years ago