Page 7 Page 7

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rush for posting the pics , really appreciate it Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312Rush2220Rajash

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Samir at Aaj Tak (Pics) (Page 6)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Rani I love taking pot shots at myself, and the joke too was on me regarding something Samir had said... at that time i had thot 'is he serious or is he pulling my leg' Confused today I know for sure he was joking.LOL ab apni khule aam band thodi na bajwaani hai ki i will tellLOLLOL but it was too funny/cute the way he reacted.

In my opinion he is better looking than what we see in pics, i was going towards the event area when he came out and I did a complete u turn and asked my niece 'is that SS" coz he does look diff and betterTongue

Thanks for the tip Rush, If and If I ever get the opportunity to meet him, I know now how to make him laughEmbarrassed 

@ Red - Now you are making me even more eager to see him in personTongueEmbarrassed Is his hair just as beautiful in real as it seems on screen? I am sure his hair too looks better in personDay Dreaming

@ Green - I can understand your state of mind when you must have spotted SS, you would have been first like this Shocked then like this Day Dreaming. I am sure he must also have been pleased to meet his fan who he has been only interacting through messages thus farSmile

Edited by -Rani - 06 December 2012 at 2:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312palzskarthi173Rush2220Rajash

--AiSha--

IF-Dazzler

--AiSha--

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
thnks for sharing Smile  
awesome pics , 3rd  one is just too good 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Rush hope the guy who stood up saying that my wife loves you was not your hubby Wink Tongue LOL 

Kya Bhavi...kuch bhi. My hubby is not even in town. and he  is from the same school of thought that SS used to be. snobish bout daily soapsLOL but he wud sure have enjoyed the political/sports related debates. how boringLOLLOL
Rush i don't blame him. Its better to talk about politics and sports rather than watch this dumb shows.Tongue  Unfortunately i too belong to the same school and would not have gone to see Sammy even though i like him. 

Is Sammy Gentleman enough in real life as well or is he a typical Indian man?  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirlshweta_r

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Rush i don't blame him. Its better to talk about politics and sports rather than watch this dumb shows.Tongue  Unfortunately i too belong to the same school and would not have gone to see Sammy even though i like him. 

Is Sammy Gentleman enough in real life as well or is he a typical Indian man?  Mostly all MEN be it Indian or other behave like  gentlemen in public I guess, so did Samir, cant pass a personal opinion on him as dont know him well. @ blue but what is the diff, are you saying that Indian men are not gentelmenConfused I know many who are Indian with all the Indian values, ethics etc and feel they are perfect 'typical Indian Gentelmen' examples.Big smile
[/QUOTE]

@ blue - Bhavi I watch THIS dumb show and discuss it on this forum. thank god hubby is not on any forum, ghar main ek kafi hain. LOL but i also want to say that i see some pot shots being taken on me (i have felt it, i might be wrong) on the forum and via PMs (not you , we hardly exchange PMsOuch) coz I say it openly that I am still watching the show. i have been asked how can i still watch this crapOuch and then i see the same ppl saying i read the WU/LU/EDT etc and discuss this crap. now i dont see the difference really coz some ppl might like reading and some watchin but end result is we are discussing this dumb/crap show.Confused So i just ignore such pot shots coz in my opinion that is the  'matured/intelligent' way to handle it. again I might not be that intelligent.LOL

Edited by Rush2220 - 07 December 2012 at 1:09am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rainzy04vidhisalotRajash-Rojaa-awesumsonia

abd_20

Goldie

abd_20

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Loved the pics thx a lot for
sharing last one was so
natural... Amazing

tauna

tauna

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
nice picsTongue,thanks a lot

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
rush...thanx for the great pics of sammy...
i am so happy that you met him and took pics with him for us too...
love you yaar dil se...Hug...it was nice to see his 100 million bucks smile in the pic becos in parichay he is always crying becos of siddhi...Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top