The Serial

IS EVERYTHING TRUE

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

fatunoor

Groupbie

fatunoor

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I have one BIG questions: Is The Serial actually portraying the lives of real celebrities? Or is it all fake? And just using one story line and adding a bunch of other stuff to it? And is Sara Khan REALLY like that in real life? I really liked her Bidaii but ive never watched her other stuff so im not really sure. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IS EVERYTHING TRUE" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anfal

Anfal

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
I don't think so if this is their true life then we should have seen pooja and Raj together,they showing us the serial as behind the cameras...if Sara Khan is like that in real life then its really sad for her fans...I will say 50% is fake

amrapali_dubey

Goldie

amrapali_dubey

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
its not at all true...

ankan1

Groupbie

ankan1

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Its not any one's personal character...Sara playing some negative,gry and fake character and other playing respective ones..so its not any ones personal characters here.

Samkadam

Groupbie

Samkadam

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I don't think. it's true...Just they use real name of character.
It's not true.

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
the show is based on real life of celeb...where it's partially scripted too
abt sara i don't know
raj and pooja are not together yet in show...i thnk they gonna show how their relationship started

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Please post questions like this here: The Serial Help Desk

But it seems like you have your answer now. Smile

Channel V DT

ShreyALuVKushaL

Goldie

ShreyALuVKushaL

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Sara is not like that in real life yaar..Just chill.Sara is really a sweet girl in real lifeTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatunoor

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.