All about TRPs, Cast & Show's Rank on IF(27/06) - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
Hina we all knew it the current tracks are all confusing and on tue ranvi scolded veera that was the limit... I am nt blaming rs sir but we never wanted this ...nd baldev day by day he is turning bad... God know what will happen... And now kartar also has some feelings for ratan are how many people are going to behind her πŸ˜•lets see nxt week what we have
Rashu... u pointed it out right... seeing Ranvi scolding Veera was a little too much, didnt like it 

As the drama is progressing we are seeing more negatives than the positive... I haven't even yet grasped why a village Olympics now when there r more important issues at hand πŸ€” 

TRP remains at 2.7...
Originally posted by --Rashu--

2.7 ?????

haan 2.7 ... tu shocked hai ya pleased.?πŸ˜•
Originally posted by hinz

haan 2.7 ... tu shocked hai ya pleased.?
shocked hu becoz last week was emotional epis week and people like such stuff so just wondering
Originally posted by --Rashu--

shocked hu becoz last week was emotional epis week and people like such stuff so just wondering

oh, me toh is pleased co I thought it would drop but glad it didnt...they need to do something exciting and stop the drag if they want a rise in numbers

Hmm..even I am stumped by this. With so much praises and the current track I also expected the TRPs to rise.

so we have a better CM rank this time...thanks the articles:)

hehe yup thanks to article whats ur take trp will increase or be stable this time

n v the old gang ki comeback too..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰