Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 6th Dec 2012 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

Rozy_02

Rozy_02

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
thanks for the update.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update : 6th Dec 2012 (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Dear Tanya, thanks for the lovely update.

Why is Purvi traveling in a bus if she is married to a rich doctor? Shouldn't she be traveling in a car? Who was his wife that called him? Is it certain that it is Purvi? Did you notice sindoor in her maang in the Promo? I couldn't see any.

No Jhanvi, there is no sindoor in her maang but she looked different , kind of like a bride ...
She was not shown properly, just a side profile ...I am pretty shure that Oni's wife is Purvi ( or at least pretend wife ) but the lady who was asking him to come for Pooja must be Purvi ...that is only my assumption ..

what was shown was that Onir was talking to his wife on the phone and she wanted him to come home as she was doing pooja for his long life .

Edited by Tanyaz - 06 December 2012 at 11:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adittysoapwatcher1ashfaque2012

Rozy_02

Rozy_02

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaga00

seems like purvi has married Dr.Onir.. hopefully this will halp Arjun move on in life and might fix Ovi's insecurty as well..

I really hope that onir is married to purvi. I agree with u. Arjun needs to move on and ovi's insecurities need to be solved

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Right now the way things are , Doctor Onir Dutt is the best thing that could have ever happened to Purvi ...

But I missed seeing Soham for the last 2 days ...Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveTVShowsashfaque2012

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Dear Tanya, thanks for the lovely update.

Why is Purvi traveling in a bus if she is married to a rich doctor? Shouldn't she be traveling in a car? Who was his wife that called him? Is it certain that it is Purvi? Did you notice sindoor in her maang in the Promo? I couldn't see any.

</div>
<div>

No Jhanvi, there is no sindoor in her maang but she looked different , kind of like a bride ...

She was not shown properly, just a side profile ...I am pretty shure that Oni's wife is Purvi ( or at least pretend wife ) but the lady who was asking him to come for Pooja must be Purvi ...that is only my assumption ..

what was shown was that Onir was talking to his wife on the phone and she wanted him to come home as she was doing pooja for his long life .

Thanks, Tanya :) can't watch the epi till late tonight so was looking forward to your update. This track is quite confusing but interesting.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyTanyazashfaque2012

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Tanya...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozy_02

Originally posted by gaga00

seems like purvi has married Dr.Onir.. hopefully this will halp Arjun move on in life and might fix Ovi's insecurty as well..

I really hope that onir is married to purvi. I agree with u. Arjun needs to move on and ovi's insecurities need to be solved

I have always wanted Arjun and Purvi to end up togther because they love each other ...what they did was horrible and specially I hated Purvi taking Arjun for granted like this ..she really is playing with his feelings ..Arjun  too is just the worst ever doormat that is ever shown in this show ..he gives Archana a good competition ..D'oh

who says Purvi is second Archana ..

I say Arjun is Archana number 2 ...ShockedOuch 

anyways, still would want them to be together eventually ...but not at the cost of babies dying and pregnant women going insane and what not ...

They should get back , but through the proper channel or else just stay with those who they are married ...after all they have taken these decisions on their own without consulting anyone ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 06 December 2012 at 12:34pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyJaishankarAshi22crazy2012ashfaque2012

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Tanya di i too think that Onir's wife is Purvi but my thoughts are saying Did she told about her marriage to Archana???
Bcoz Purvi doesn't take any step without informing Archu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

Post Reply New Post

Go to top