Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 6th Dec 2012 - Page 6

dolce123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Purvi looks so beautiful in the precap...Arjun and Purvi are made for each other. They have amazing chemistry together. I hope all the wrong doing by the cvs can be made right by bringing ARVI together in a nice way.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update!
Hate to say it but Imm really loving Onir! He is shown to be a no nonsense positive guy... Purvi needs this guy in her life for now to teach her a lesson.. he will not let Purvi go around making these sacrifices he will stop her in her tracks.. I hope he turns out to be the Angel for ArVi.
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashfaque2012

At least now u understand that ovi is not made Arjun but dr. onir & Arjun made Purvi. Well Done.πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ˜† you know what I was thinking the samething. Ovi definitely isnt made for Arjun. I don't get one thing. On one side people talk about Arjun's responsibilities as a husband and as a father. They think arjun is only running after purvi "ex lover". And on the other hand trying to match ovi with onir as well. I mean what do you guys really want? Being practical that arjun should be with ovi and not run around for his ex. And on the other side mix matching ovi. It's really funny, all the blame game is on arjun wow. Well to me the story is practical. Whatever arjun is doing as a husband is nice because maybe he is doing all this because ovi was his friend too. And the main reason that he us doing all this is for purvi who sacrificed everything for that brat. Arjun will have that respect and that love for Purvi. And I think it should remain. At least we are sticking with one aspect which is pretty vital in Arvi story.Edited by Manoshono - 11 years ago
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Manoshono

πŸ˜† you know what I was thinking the samething. Ovi definitely isnt made for Arjun. I don't get one thing. On one side people talk about Arjun's responsibilities as a husband and as a father. They think arjun is only running after purvi "ex lover". And on the other hand trying to match ovi with onir as well. I mean what do you guys really want? Being practical that arjun should be with ovi and not run around for his ex. And on the other side mix matching ovi. It's really funny, all the blame game is on arjun wow. Well to me the story is practical. Whatever arjun is doing as a husband is nice because maybe he is doing all this because ovi was his friend too. And the main reason that he us doing all this is for purvi who sacrificed everything for that brat. Arjun will have that respect and that love for Purvi. And I think it should remain. At least we are sticking with one aspect which is pretty vital in Arvi story.

Manosh again πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gaurav_ankita08

Tanya di i too think that Onir's wife is Purvi but my thoughts are saying Did she told about her marriage to Archana???
Bcoz Purvi doesn't take any step without informing Archu.

gaurav 100% confirm that no one know where is Purvi? I am very surprised that Archana also don't know. She also don't know Purvi married Dr. Onir. How possible? So this is also my question How Purvi marriage Dr. Onir without informing any one especially Archana. Purvi leave Mumbai only reason ovi but how possible Purvi take a big decision for her life without informing Archana. I am really surprised before leaving Mumbai Purvi asked Sulochana to promise her that she will or none in the family would try to find her... But Purvi says to Archana that she will keep contact with her only. Edited by ashfaque2012 - 11 years ago
Manoshono thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashfaque2012

gaurav 100%
confirm that no one know where is Purvi? I am very surprised that
Archana also don't know. She also don't know Purvi married Dr. Onir. How
possible? So this is also my question How Purvi marriage Dr. Onir without informing any one especially Archana. Purvi leave Mumbai only reason ovi but how possible Purvi take a big decision for her life without informing Archana. I am really surprised before leaving Mumbai Purvi
asked Sulochana to promise her that she will or none in the
family would try to find her... But Purvi
says to Archana that she will keep contact with her only.

There could be a lot if mysteries behind these questions. That's what I said this track is miserable but at a same time very interesting. A lot if things has to unfold. How purvi got pregnant? Is she really married to onir or not? Why didn't she let archana know anything or is archana hiding something from all of them? How will arvi unite? And last one is ovi's baby really Arjun's? Lol that has to be wrong πŸ˜† but see all these questions has to be resolved. And slowly the mystery will unfold. I think people are getting way too senti about this track as being disgusting. People are obly disgust about the babies that beling to arjun only. To me it's definitely not, because it has some interesting aspects which I love to watch out.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Manoshono

There could be a lot if mysteries behind these questions. That's what I said this track is miserable but at a same time very interesting. A lot if things has to unfold. How purvi got pregnant? Is she really married to onir or not? Why didn't she let archana know anything or is archana hiding something from all of them? How will arvi unite? And last one is ovi's baby really Arjun's? Lol that has to be wrong πŸ˜† but see all these questions has to be resolved. And slowly the mystery will unfold. I think people are getting way too senti about this track as being disgusting. People are obly disgust about the babies that beling to arjun only. To me it's definitely not, because it has some interesting aspects which I love to watch out.

Yes. Truly said that That's this track is miserable but at a same time very interesting. A lot if things has to unfold.Its also question that when, how & why Purvi went to Kolkata, meet to dr. Onir & married (real or fake) to dr. onir?????
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks for the update , Tanya ! πŸ€—
Jalkaur thumbnail
A thought came to mind. Lets say Purvi is pregnant with Arjun's baby, she moves and needs medical attention. She meets this Dr. Onir, now she loves the baby because it is Arjun's memory so the doc decides to pretend that she is married to her to give the baby a name. I hope she isn't married because we will never see Arjun/Purvi reunion. The show is not going to be interesting if this does not happen in the NEAR future. Ovi is not compatible to Arjun. 

Your opinions or predictions?
Manoshono thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jalkaur

A thought came to mind. Lets say Purvi is pregnant with Arjun's baby, she moves and needs medical attention. She meets this Dr. Onir, now she loves the baby because it is Arjun's memory so the doc decides to pretend that she is married to her to give the baby a name. I hope she isn't married because we will never see Arjun/Purvi reunion. The show is not going to be interesting if this does not happen in the NEAR future. Ovi is not compatible to Arjun. 

Your opinions or predictions?

Absolute possibility i would say. Things are looking way too complicated here. I hope your prediction comes true, coz i guess that will be the only way so far for arvi reunion. Nothing beats arjun-purvi for sure. But these misunderstanding between arjun-purvi will create distance, arjun might think the baby is not his at first and will think that purvi has moved ahead. I don know so much to go before arvi will actually meet!