Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

vihaan

nidha Newbie
nidha
nidha

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
from today's episode it's damn sure that vihaan is upto something. His expressions when he came to know about mayan's rodka shows it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDbrat2008

brat2008 IF-Dazzler
brat2008
brat2008

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
 yes ! of course ,He had to make it obvious  but still foolish Rachna will not make anything of it as usualAngryBig smile
     He is upto no good .    Waiting for the big showdown(Mahaepisode on 8th dec)  when all hell will break loose.Poor ! Gunjan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geek2

nidha Newbie
nidha
nidha

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
after the breakup also Idont think gunjan and vihaan will marry. vihaan will be the villian  of the show. anyway I think mayank and gunjan will patch up again.
ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
I don't wanna see MayAn to breakup
blue_rose2013 Senior Member
blue_rose2013
blue_rose2013

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Me too i don't want Mayank and Gunjun to break up because of Vihaan or Sangeeta, Seema and Charu but I also think so too that the look in his eyes when he heard about Gunjun and Mayank Roka tells you that he's up to something and that he might be doing this for Revenge.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008ParulRatiShivi

ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue_rose2008

Me too i don't want Mayank and Gunjun to break up because of Vihaan or Sangeeta, Seema and Charu but I also think so too that the look in his eyes when he heard about Gunjun and Mayank Roka tells you that he's up to something and that he might be doing this for Revenge.

If Vihaan wanna to revenge then i going hate him

gaga00 Senior Member
gaga00
gaga00

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
i think vihaan will ditch rachna on the day of marriage and to save the honor Rajeev will have to marry rachna... eventually vihaan will realise that rachna was a good catch and he lost her. he will turn negativeOuch.. damn i can be a CV

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDbrat2008ParulRatiShivi

ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
I believe that Vihaan is negative hero we have villains women Sema and Sangeetha and Charu

Rachna and Gunjan the female leads and Rajeev and Mayank is the hero leads...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index