Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821indy1979webkapmvatsaahcircoolxniki_pn1pritiaggarwalpragyakumarswarajgirkaushikaaumsharmilaprasadsdavisAnaxibiaeshachsanika1507vrsolashiny3divya3visha221314UniqueUjjainialoha123RosieCpgshahshabana_79Nehavihar~~~Sweta~~~elgeeviraf4uprana9ekomasGoDsLoVenikkigreendeepa911rgattuprattsnandinisharma6tijaraskdrosenurulainjagspaddybrick_red-Swetha-AnjanaYYZjnawazabi71Gauri22Teeyamah403AMAL722AMG1ButifuleyesAsh_Storytellersarah88samrudhi.rsamvi.-jas-sweetysaranRuhani..rusha4003angelic8219anna44deejagi...Tanu...MomrinloveanshSuchi-Hamlet53aparnaumaseelaksnivedithasoni595Vishakha_Sakhi-RaniitsRitzileelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU6th dec -moments a girl went before marrige" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ash_Storyteller

Goldie

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-payalibm

AMAL722

Goldie

AMAL722

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!
And i agree 100%, I still do that not only by watching my wedding video but even if i attend a wedding i cry or in movies when bidaai comes i cry ;-(

-Swetha-payalibm

aloha123

Groupbie

aloha123

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Girls feel emotional and scared that is fine. But what were all those dialogues of lagaav and payal sundar hai if she doesn't feel anything for Shiv?Why Anandi was so happy in Sangeet if she doens't feel anything for Shiv?
Whatever today she said is very true and there is not doubt any girl will have same feeling in arranged marriage. But then these feelings would somehow be there all the time.. you cannot give some mahaan dialogues of Lagaav one day and cry like this next day... these apprehensions are always there right from the day ur marriage is fixed. why the disappointment when Shiv broke the marriage.. what about all those dialogues in Jail?

I am not sure how to put it in words but something is just not right.

PS: Thanks Payal for the WU. Ur updates with ur comments are awesome.

Edited by aloha123 - 06 December 2012 at 8:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiTeeyadsupriyaSiya_payalibm

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
exctlyy i still do yaar...one can never remove this memopry from our minds and hearts...they ware  and will be always our one of best moments of our life... i still feel like i am home when i go to parents ,...this is how i felt when this time i went after 9 yrs... to my home where i was born and brought up...it was emo moment...

aloha123-Swetha-

Teeya

Goldie

Teeya

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
aaj ka episode bahot hi touching aur beautyful raha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheM5393Yash.Palpayalibm

Teeya

Goldie

Teeya

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aloha123

Girls feel emotional and scared that is fine. But what were all those dialogues of lagaav and payal sundar hai if she doesn't feel anything for Shiv?Why Anandi was so happy in Sangeet if she doens't feel anything for Shiv?
Whatever today she said is very true and there is not doubt any girl will have same feeling in arranged marriage. But then these feelings would somehow be there all the time.. you cannot give some mahaan dialogues of Lagaav one day and cry like this next day... these apprehensions are always there right from the day ur marriage is fixed. why the disappointment when Shiv broke the marriage.. what about all those dialogues in Jail?

I am not sure how to put it in words but something is just not right.
paheli shaadi nakamyaab hui isi liye Anandi munn mein darr rahi hai aur yeh darr hota hi hai.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheM5393aloha123deepa911Yash.PalSiya_payalibm

tistaa

IF-Rockerz

tistaa

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Thank you for the WU Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top