Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
I'm speachless...especially today the end...omg what an epi!!!!!!!!!
gopi gets to know the truth...thanks to our dear darlng urshiDeadgosh she was unable to gulp in the truth...but somewhere modi tried.to convince her
then when all ladies were trying to calm her...and same time due to air the curtains flew and because of it ahem photo frame was about to fall...but gopi ran to catch it...I had tears hereCry...what a scene
 ahem in kidnapers custodyCryin such a bad condition that he is beatenCryCry
urshi sucks!!!!!!!!sorry they proved today what they areAngryAngryAngry...seems they dont have feeling for otherDeadtoday they crossed their limits!!!!!
first when rashi tell jigar  good he didnt go and ahem wentAngryjigar rocked here...the way he answered back to her...really how one can be so selfish!Ouch
urmiOuch...what kind of lady she isAngrygave gopi example how a man was kidnap and futher  his dead body was foundAngryAngryAngry
urmi...I will give you a scene to recall..when ur darling daughter was caught in manhole...what was your condition!!
koki...gosh she finally outburst her feelings!!!!! I was literally shivering while watching the scene
first she blamed urshi...they deserve for their idiotic deed.Dead..but then she blamed gopiCryCryCryfor allowing to give ahem permission to go...koki was not in her sense...hetal tried to stop koki but couldnt
gopi would have took other rant but when koki blame...gopi completely shatterdCryCryCryand same happen in precap...gopi missing!!

Edited by Hetp - 06 December 2012 at 7:45am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasad_Devna_Ritu--nilani-basuanasuyadelsiShaunSA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "epi left me shiver today...!!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Ya me too iam just sitting at the edge of chair waiting for next episode
it was lovely poor Gopi left to see her husbandCry
Jigar was smiply superb liked him lot
Ahem with GoonsCry
thanks for WU

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasad_Devna_basuanasuyaHetpJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Thanks HetalSmile

So the loving mother and wife finally breakdown in their own wayCry I suppose I was expecting this to happen because I am not surprised. Koki is a mother after all. and GopiOuch She is already killing herself and now hearing her worst fears voiced by Koki she will shatter completely. What has Koki done?Disapprove
I think Koki will break completely tomorrow when she realizes that just like Gopi's mistake, her mistake has sent the other most loved person away tooCry Oh I think I need tissues for sure to watch today and tomorrowCry 
Will comment on UrShi when I see it. Urmi I can imagine. But I need to see Rashi to feel what she meant Confused The girl is sometimes completely stupidAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasad_Devna_basuanasuyaHetp

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Hetal what an episode today...ohh my god...CryCry...I cannot control  myself...rashi sounded really selfish and got the result...jigar has done best thing in so many days...koki...ohh poor koki,she was totally broke down...Cry Over all the relations, she was a mother today...aww I felt so pity for her, her outburst was very natural, so much time she controlled and finally Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasad_Devna_HetpJustlikethat1

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Thanks HetalSmile

So the loving mother and wife finally breakdown in their own wayCry I suppose I was expecting this to happen because I am not surprised. Koki is a mother after all. and GopiOuch She is already killing herself and now hearing her worst fears voiced by Koki she will shatter completely. What has Koki done?Disapprove
I think Koki will break completely tomorrow when she realizes that just like Gopi's mistake, her mistake has sent the other most loved person away tooCry Oh I think I need tissues for sure to watch today and tomorrowCry 
Will comment on UrShi when I see it. Urmi I can imagine. But I need to see Rashi to feel what she meant Confused The girl is sometimes completeontrouldnt cly stupidAngry
seriously harini ...the scenes our so touchy
I can understand koki...afterall she is a mother...and she just couldnot control herself...and now more gopi will blame herself...
also in precap when she come to know gopi not there...she was so shock..
but again it was our darling rashi who left gopi alone as gopi will tell rashi that she wants to be alone and rashi will listen...and futher gopi will leave mm tomorrowCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasad_Devna_Justlikethat1

_Devna_

_Devna_

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
oh god!!!!!!!!!!Shocked what is this?? i think i should made up my mind not to cry when i watch the episode... but i don't know whether i can control... by reading the episode itself i am likeCry

i also waiting for any one to post the episodes picture soon...

cvdprasadHetpJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hetp

Thanks HetalSmile

Will comment on UrShi when I see it. Urmi I can imagine. But I need to see Rashi to feel what she meant Confused The girl is sometimes completeontrouldnt cly stupidAngry
seriously harini ...the scenes our so touchy
I can understand koki...afterall she is a mother...and she just couldnot control herself...and now more gopi will blame herself...
also in precap when she come to know gopi not there...she was so shock..
but again it was our darling rashi who left gopi alone as gopi will tell rashi that she wants to be alone and rashi will listen...and futher gopi will leave mm tomorrowCry

Most probably Rashi left her or slept.Confused Afterall to Rashi, it is herself and then the others.

Koki will blame herself now for letting Gopi down and in that way letting Ahem downCry Her grandchild, her daughter like DIL and Son all are missing. What can she do now. In one day her entire family disintegrated. I am so sorry for her.
Sometimes one tells certain things in anger and by the time we realize our folly, it may be too late. Koki will realize that tomorrow.. Poor Poor KokiCry

cvdprasad_Devna_Hetp

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Most probably Rashi left her or slept.Confused Afterall to Rashi, it is herself and then the others.

Koki will blame herself now for letting Gopi down and in that way letting Ahem downCry Her grandchild, her daughter like DIL and Son all are missing. What can she do now. In one day her entire family disintegrated. I am so sorry for her.
Sometimes one tells certain things in anger and by the time we realize our folly, it may be too late. Koki will realize that tomorrow.. Poor Poor KokiCry
true dear...unknowingly you speak but then it has a long lasting effect on othersCryand then by time you realise it is already lateOuch...really poor koki

Edited by Hetp - 06 December 2012 at 8:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top