Show Archana as a mother for once

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I request CVs to show Archana as a real mother for once .

Show her and Manav questioning Arjun about Ovi's unhappy state and the baby being endangered , show her asking why Ovi's maika wallahs were not phoned before he left for Kolkata and why she was left alone in this advanced state of pregnancy .

Show Archana and Manav talking to DK and DK giving Arjun a strong reality check that Purvi is not more important than babies .

Archana looked so much after Shravani during her pregnancy . While that was unnecessary ...this is much necessary now ...let her be shown taking great care of her daughter .

Show a bond developing bcoz of this between Ovi and her ...they have shown the Teju Archana bond but not with Ovi .

Show Archana saying that she held her tongue and gave the couple their space after Arjun's public declaration in the party but this neglect of her daughter is too much and she cannot bear it .

Archana has gone to meet Soham everyday with a tiffin . Soham is a gunda but she wanted him bcoz he was her son . The same cannot be said of Sulochana who has not been once to see Varsha who is in jail .

Same way Archana should look after her kid now . Her attitude should be , right or wrong , she is my kid and i will see to it that my grandkid arrives safely in this world . Sulochana did not care about the world and supported Archana when she did a case against her own husband ...she did not go in the right or wrong of things but supported her bcoz it was her kid .

Well here a human life is at stake and Archana should do the same thing .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want archana, manav and DK to slap Arjun.

Mi*chi* thumbnail
Originally posted by: sipokobusak

Why Arjun? They should slap Ovi. Crazy women.
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sipokobusak

why??? he loves purvi. It's only purvis fault. She wanted Arjun to marry with Ovi. I hate purvi now.
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree
its hitime armaan talk to arjun,wat does he  want inlife
no1 in edlers frced him to marry ovi,it was completely this trio decision
armaan need to speak to bth arovi asap
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
I agree sipoko , all r elders should fire Arjun ...all what he said to Ovi applies to him and Purvi too ...nobody forced them in a marraige , so honor it well ! Saying he is honoring it by giving her food , shelter and meds is ridiculous , she was not lacking this in her rich dad's house ! They should speak serously to their damad and then seriously to their beti too and ask her what she was thinking when she was drinking ! That nothing is more important than the baby .not feelings , not past love affairs , not anger ..nothing !
vgiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kool.. I couldn't stop myself from answering this post..

Why is it always others fault.. we never allow Ovi to repent for his mistakes.. do we?

Why Arjun has to be fired or punished.. Even in yesterday's episode he prayed to God that he has to Love his wife.. isn't it? Whether he succeeds in that effort or not is a different question. Why can't Manav teach his daughter some basic ground rules here.. She cannot get whatever she wants in life.. Let me ask this.. Once she has a baby, if the child throws tantrum, are we going to blame it on Arjun and or Purvi.. What kind of deal is this? I dont understand.

She drinks during pregnancy blaming Purvi..that is so pathetic..right?
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kools, agree that Archana should step in and take care of Ovi now, she should question Ovi, not harshly given Ovi's precarious mental condition, and instill some common sense into her. It is a mother's job and her duty to do that.

A mother needs to be there for her child whether the child is wrong or not. When the child is hurting a mother needs to help her child to evaluate the problem and either try to mend the situation or correct the child's erring ways. 

I remember when some on the forum felt that as the "kids" had taken their own decision to get married, the adults should respect that decision, "stay out", and leave them well alone.  I disagreed then and agree now that a parent's duty does not end just because a kid turns 18 or 19 or even 22 (Arjun).  

All 3 of them needed to have been given a sound verbal thrashing for totally disregarding and disrespecting their parents and for having taken a foolhardy decision on their own. Amends should have been made immediately, maybe in the form of an immediate annulment whether that resulted in the marriage of Purvi and Arjun or not. Waiting on the last could have been appropriate even with an annulment but no, the parents were too busy with their own problems to interfere. If they had, the situation would not have gotten this out of hand with the lives of two babies at stake!  
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vgiri

Kool.. I couldn't stop myself from answering this post..

Why is it always others fault.. we never allow Ovi to repent for his mistakes.. do we?

Why Arjun has to be fired or punished.. Even in yesterday's episode he prayed to God that he has to Love his wife.. isn't it? Whether he succeeds in that effort or not is a different question. Why can't Manav teach his daughter some basic ground rules here.. She cannot get whatever she wants in life.. Let me ask this.. Once she has a baby, if the child throws tantrum, are we going to blame it on Arjun and or Purvi.. What kind of deal is this? I dont understand.

She drinks during pregnancy blaming Purvi..that is so pathetic..right?

Vila, 👏 for that last line especially.  Purvi controls Arjun remotely but she also controls Ovi remotely hence Ovi's tendency to drink during pregnancy.😆  It is Purvi's bhooth telling Ovi to harm the child, get rid of it so that Purvi can have a chance again with Arjun.  Not withstanding that Purvi has left town and is not in contact with them and is doing her best to protect her baby (admirable maternal instincts) by giving it a father and not exposing it to the slander of wagging tongues.  
Edited by soapwatcher1 - 11 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
SW and vilasini

Who is saying Ovi is not at fault ?

Who is saying the parents should not fire Ovi in  private for her drinking ? Of course they should ! I am even saying that they should now keep her in their vigilance and away from unhappiness till the baby is born .

But this does not excuse Purvi and Arjun at all . Since Purvi is cleverly absconding to avoid the heat of the gossip and the wrath of the family members as she told Arjun clearly ...[ they will now be miffed with me , what have u done with ur public blurting] Arjun has to take responsibility for his actions right ? Looking at puja pandals and wishing baby is ok and trivialising that all he had with Ovi was a chota jhagda is really neither enough nor right is it ?

Why did he not inform her maika that your daughter is drinking in a state of pregnancy come and take her i must leave for Kolkatta ?

Telling wife that since i give u the basic necessities i am doing pati ka farz while mooning about ex in bedroom under her nose so much so that she even knows he is doing it  is not exactly done is it ?

Giving sneaky double meaning speeches and crediting Purvi for his success till wife understands is purposefully rubbing her the wrong way by triggering her off isn't it ?

Why did he not file for a divorce after the public declaration , why did he listen to his ex and bring a baby in the world ? And doesn't honoring his decision apply to him to ?Is he really doing it ? His idea of 'pati ka farz' needs to be corrected right , he feels providing necessities only is pati ka farz !

SW i said that the elders should stay out . Babies were not conceived then and divorces were with a price was what these 21st century youngsters should know was my and many others who think like me ...pov . Still stand by it as i find it very convenient of youngsters to take irresponsible foolish last minute decisions without consulting any elders as they think they know best and they want to keep the elders out and then expect elders to rectify their nonsense . Nope ,they should know what their decisions mean .

But i say elders should step in now ...why ? Bcoz babies r at stake . The mess has already been made ...the youngsters have to suffer their doings . The elders cannot do anything about that . But they can sure try to save babies ...even social services step in when human lives r endangered due to foolish youthful decisions . It is my strong opinion that the elders should take over till the baby is born safely . Once it is born , the elders cannot stop the divorces ...they had foreseen this long time back . The divorces could have been done without children entering the world but someone instructed nope , go and sleep with ur wife and bring them in the world .
Who was that wise person who gave this sagely bit of advice ? Purvi .

Who was the wise person who took that advice and acted accordingly instead of being true to his feelings and filing for an immediate divorce ? Arjun .

Ovi needs firing , counselling everything but these 2 should also accept their responsibility in the matter coz make no mistake they were no less in messing things up .