Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Urmi was so so disgusting today!!! she actually spoke about someone getting killed after being kidnapped in front of a distraught Gopi and Koki, and Koki who so far was strong for her family especially Gopi finally lost it...my poor Koki..she couldnt take imagining anything happening to her son and panicked so much that she blamed Gopi for everything CryCryCry...poor Gopi!! she looked completely broken!!she was already feeling so guilty..now she will leave in search of her Ahemji! CryCryCry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-Raadhniilike_tvdelsiSimz786swasthiJustlikethat1Xarinapikiiichuuani_gr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Its official...i despise Urmi!!!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Yea less said the better about Urmi... how disgusting she can be.. Rashi too...Angry.. Yea Gopi went in search of Ahem.. Poor her...Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-yhm_crazeswasthiJustlikethat1Xarina

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I couldn't say that i agree more Deepa .. hated her totally .. Rashi as well good that Jigar yelled at her she truly deserved it .. poor Modi's Goki were awesome today .. but they made me cryCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Raadhniyhm_crazeswasthiJustlikethat1Xarinaani_gr

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

I couldn't say that i agree more Deepa .. hated her totally .. Rashi as well good that Jigar yelled at her she truly deserved it .. poor Modi's Goki were awesome today .. but they made me cryCry
however all that yelling from Jigar had absolutely no impact on Rashi or Urmi Dead...the Modis are really painfully polite..they should have thrown Urmi out by now! Dhawal please do us all a favour and dump Urmi in RN!!!DeadDeadDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1Xarinapikiiichuu

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

Originally posted by Deepikz

however all that yelling from Jigar had absolutely no impact on Rashi or UrmiDead...the Modis are really painfully polite..they should have thrown Urmi out by now! Dhawal please do us all a favour and dump Urmi in RN!!!DeadDeadDead

yeah they r too polite to do anything.. yeah if were Koki i would told Urmi to get out in the kicthen scene but no they were told to keep away i guess this is the power of family .. the Modis r one super family to go though this then handle Utmi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiXarina

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
You know Dipsy, the only 2 people who are still unconnected with the entire situation is again UrShi. Rashi atleast tried to put up a sad face.. Urmi just did not care to do even that. Dead 

Koki was so right today and so was Jigar. these two cannot look beyond their own noses. Selfishness has a limit. Today for the first time Jigar also made his frustration come out.. But as Urmi said, when Ahem comes home, all will be forgotten. Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

delsiswasthiXarina

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Yep.  Urmila has a classic case of open mouth, insert foot.  Pity she can't plug her verbal diarrhoea with said foot.  So callous.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1

Chaccha

IF-Rockerz

Chaccha

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
She has no filter because of her pea-sized brain!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

delsiswasthiJustlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top