Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Jigar rocked today!

yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Rashi just went too far today๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก..she actually offered prasad to Jigar and told him that she thanked God that Jigar didnt go for the project instead of Ahem though she had wanted it that way earlier..or else Jigar would have been missing instead of Ahem...Jigar was so furious and disgusted that he yelled at her that how could she be so selfish and Ahem is his brother and how can she say such things about him..he actually told her that she thinks only about herself and is disgusting!!! dont think it had any impact on Rashi but still!!! i wanted to run and give Jigar a hug!!!!poor thing is so worried for his bro!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you he rocked today
his anger is justified loved Jigarji๐Ÿ‘
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love jigar today... Well done dear ๐Ÿ‘ rashi n his mom was disgusting simply disgusting... How even rashi say that..she thankful to god he save has pati instead of Ahem... Really how??? How rashi being so pathetic... Chi!! ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜ก
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GiNa-

I love jigar today... Well done dear ๐Ÿ‘ rashi n his mom was disgusting simply disgusting... How even rashi say that..she thankful to god he save has pati instead of Ahem... Really how??? How rashi being so pathetic... Chi!! ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜ก

Urshi really made my blood boil todayAngryAngryAngry...i think i despise them more than the kidnappers! atleast they dont pretend to care...Rashi i knew was just concerned about her own place in the house and that's why kept stopping Urmi from doing anything stupid..she didnt care about Gopi or the family...just think Gohem put their life in danger to save her when she got kidnapped...remember how Urmi was begging to him and Gopi...how could she forget??? really disgusting!!๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved jigar today... his acting was great.
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipsy80

<div></div>Urshi really made my blood boil today๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...i think i despise them more than the kidnappers! atleast they dont pretend to care...Rashi i knew was just concerned about her own place in the house and that's why kept stopping Urmi from doing anything stupid..she didnt care about Gopi or the family...just think Gohem put their life in danger to save her when she got kidnapped...remember how Urmi was begging to him and Gopi...how could she forget??? really disgusting!!๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Urmi is such selffish... deepa..!! Ufff the way urmi saying words against Ahem.. grrr grrr ๐Ÿ˜ก even infront of gopi how dare she start her chantu story ๐Ÿ˜ก agar usko kuch yaad hota tu ajj woh gohem ka liya.. Like rashi said jootha concren dekhati...๐Ÿคข
madhuri_reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It can also b said like rashi gave space to jigar to show his luv towards brother...powerful dia to speak...some emotional screen space to him..which jigar dont get mostly in sns...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›  just a different thought keeping d characters a side...

if anyone feel like blasting me...plzzz nooo dont do like dat just chill๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by madhuri_reddy - 11 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhuri_reddy

It can also b said like rashi gave spae to jigar to show his luv towards brother...powerful dia to speak...some emotional screen space to him..which jigar dont get mostly in sns...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›  just a different thought keeping d characters a side...

if anyone feel like blasting me...plzzz nooo dont do like dat just chill๐Ÿ˜Š

Good one Madhuri.

Yes Jigar needs some screen space and he gets it finally๐Ÿ˜› Whatever the reason, I can see them all in their characters. Today was typical Rashi and the outburst was atypical Jigar but the situation demanded it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Loved Jigar today.. He raised his voice for the first time... great job..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
janani18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
jigar was fantastic today..loved his acting today...๐Ÿ‘