Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Rashi just went too far todayDeadAngry..she actually offered prasad to Jigar and told him that she thanked God that Jigar didnt go for the project instead of Ahem though she had wanted it that way earlier..or else Jigar would have been missing instead of Ahem...Jigar was so furious and disgusted that he yelled at her that how could she be so selfish and Ahem is his brother and how can she say such things about him..he actually told her that she thinks only about herself and is disgusting!!! dont think it had any impact on Rashi but still!!! i wanted to run and give Jigar a hug!!!!poor thing is so worried for his bro!!OuchOuchOuch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasad-nilani-delsipikiiichuuani_grANJ4Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jigar rocked today!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you he rocked today
his anger is justified loved JigarjiClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yhm_craze

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
I love jigar today... Well done dear Clap rashi n his mom was disgusting simply disgusting... How even rashi say that..she thankful to god he save has pati instead of Ahem... Really how??? How rashi being so pathetic... Chi!! Dead Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yhm_crazeani_grJustlikethat1

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

I love jigar today... Well done dear Clap rashi n his mom was disgusting simply disgusting... How even rashi say that..she thankful to god he save has pati instead of Ahem... Really how??? How rashi being so pathetic... Chi!! Dead Angry
Urshi really made my blood boil todayAngryAngryAngry...i think i despise them more than the kidnappers! atleast they dont pretend to care...Rashi i knew was just concerned about her own place in the house and that's why kept stopping Urmi from doing anything stupid..she didnt care about Gopi or the family...just think Gohem put their life in danger to save her when she got kidnapped...remember how Urmi was begging to him and Gopi...how could she forget??? really disgusting!!DeadDeadDead

ani_grJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Loved jigar today... his acting was great.

Justlikethat1

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

Originally posted by -GiNa-

<div></div>Urshi really made my blood boil todayAngryAngryAngry...i think i despise them more than the kidnappers! atleast they dont pretend to care...Rashi i knew was just concerned about her own place in the house and that's why kept stopping Urmi from doing anything stupid..she didnt care about Gopi or the family...just think Gohem put their life in danger to save her when she got kidnapped...remember how Urmi was begging to him and Gopi...how could she forget??? really disgusting!!DeadDeadDead

Urmi is such selffish... deepa..!! Ufff the way urmi saying words against Ahem.. grrr grrr Angry even infront of gopi how dare she start her chantu story Angry agar usko kuch yaad hota tu ajj woh gohem ka liya.. Like rashi said jootha concren dekhati...Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_grJustlikethat1

madhuri_reddy

IF-Dazzler

madhuri_reddy

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
It can also b said like rashi gave space to jigar to show his luv towards brother...powerful dia to speak...some emotional screen space to him..which jigar dont get mostly in sns...TongueTongue  just a different thought keeping d characters a side...

if anyone feel like blasting me...plzzz nooo dont do like dat just chillSmile

Edited by madhuri_reddy - 06 December 2012 at 8:36am

farheen.rajiani_grJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

It can also b said like rashi gave spae to jigar to show his luv towards brother...powerful dia to speak...some emotional screen space to him..which jigar dont get mostly in sns...TongueTongue  just a different thought keeping d characters a side...

if anyone feel like blasting me...plzzz nooo dont do like dat just chillSmile

Good one Madhuri.

Yes Jigar needs some screen space and he gets it finallyTongue Whatever the reason, I can see them all in their characters. Today was typical Rashi and the outburst was atypical Jigar but the situation demanded itBig smile

madhuri_reddy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top