The Serial

Taken for granted...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
It happens in all relationships...be it the gf bf one...our family...our parents...our siblings...our friends...in essence everyone we are familiar with for longer periods of time...who are regularly part of our lives...are all taken for granted...

We...unknowingly ..trample over their feelings and self esteem...we do things and expect them to forgive and forget...to understand...without giving a thought to how hurt they can be from our smallest of actions...

Never realized taking some one for granted can lead to such huge and disastrous  consequences...why is it so difficult to realize one's worth when they are around us...why are we not grateful when we are blessed...and worse why do we realize how precious some one was once we have lost them...a realization that makes life hell...

Ironically...its about a break up...and the song that comes to my mind is...whats love got to do with it??

Again...this happens in our lives on a regular basis...but to the extent it can damage and destroy is an eye opener for all of us...for the couple in question...they say its never too late...or is it??

Edited by eveline - 06 December 2012 at 6:37am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ankan1xKaranKritikaxgeshiga54Luvmayurmaneet-anzaeram-CrySsABCDesiGirl93Anchi.mysticlover-sanju-ishakumarAAKMH2arjuhi4evaArjuhi_kk...vibha...Anjalii...xXxshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Taken for granted..." in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
well, it's true that we always take our dear ones for granted... sometimes we do know we are doing it but we have that belief no matter what we do they will never leave us... i have done that and when karan said that i remembered how i had taken my best friend for granted but i was lucky enough to realize it before it was too late... interestingly, it's only yesterday a friend told me that it's not that we don't realize others value when they are with us but the problem is that we take them for granted... i think this was the case with them... and whether it is too late or not... i think the decision rests solely upon them... we have no role there... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.AAKMH2Arjuhi_kk...vibha...shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
true..as mysticlover said we take those for granted whom we love..simply because we believe that no matter what they are not going to leave us.. it is not always true that we realize the worth after they are gone.. It's just that we are confident we will never let them go.. but i guess in case of a bf/gf relationship aisa nahi chalegaOuch some times it becomes too late..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.mysticloverArjuhi_kkAAKMH2...vibha...

ishakumar

IF-Dazzler

ishakumar

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
i hope that he values her now... im sure that its not too late, but i hope that she understands that! its all upto kittu now because we know karan's feelings but not kittu's ! i hope that kittu feels the same way like he does! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...vibha...

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
agree with u eveline
we too take everything for granted...let it be family or friendship
we only realise the value when it is far away from us...and the time has gone
i hope he realises it soon and gets patched upSmile

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
True to that! We never realise we are taking someone for granted until we have already lost that person :( n by the time we realise that..sometimes its not too late but sometimes its very late n we cant change things back to normal :((

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticlover

well, it's true that we always take our dear ones for granted... sometimes we do know we are doing it but we have that belief no matter what we do they will never leave us... i have done that and when karan said that i remembered how i had taken my best friend for granted but i was lucky enough to realize it before it was too late... interestingly, it's only yesterday a friend told me that it's not that we don't realize others value when they are with us but the problem is that we take them for granted... i think this was the case with them... and whether it is too late or not... i think the decision rests solely upon them... we have no role there... 
Oh i have been on the receiving end...have been taken for granted...and know how it feels..it does destroy a relationship..leaving a very bitter taste in the mouth...

And whether its too late for these two...only time and destiny will reveal...as u say we have no role to play...but may be our wishes and prayers will play a role...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-arjuhi4eva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.