Pratigya

Fav Kriya Moment update on pg 5 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
In the Maha epi -  the confrontation scene when Pratz first tells Krishna she loves him.. the  shirt scene.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03Latha.IMuskaan92rekrnpiyarapiyari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fav Kriya Moment update on pg 5 (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Nice PostTongue
There are so many Kriya scenesDay Dreaming that are my favorite.  Here are just a few:

1. The hospital scene where K has died and P can't accept it because to me P has started to  realize that she is falling in love with K.
2. The face blackening scene
3.  K's speech to P at the Adda and the way P looks at him and then looks away so that he doesn't see her.
 4.P's Confession to K that she loves him.
5  Kriya's SR and the smile on K's face the morning after.
6. During the Infertility scene when K stops Adarsh from taking P away and the emotional conversation and hug that they have in their room about the infertility.
7. Both rain scenes.
8.  K's reaction when  P tells him that she is pregnant, you could feel the joy that K was going thru.
9. The days, hours, minutes and seconds scene
10. The 8 kisses scenes
11. In Mumbai where Kriya defend each other, K stops Abhi's boss from forcing P to dance with him and arguing with Nilima that P is happy with him.  When P defends K and says that she is happy with K and gives Nilima a fitting reply leaving them all shocked.
12.  When K breaks down in their room after he learns that P was kidnapped by Angad.

and so many more.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03Latha.Idhakarnhussainramsopiyarapiyari

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekrn

Nice PostTongue
There are so many Kriya scenesDay Dreaming that are my favorite.  Here are just a few:

1. The hospital scene where K has died and P can't accept it because to me P has started to  realize that she is falling in love with K.
2. The face blackening scene
3.  K's speech to P at the Adda and the way P looks at him and then looks away so that he doesn't see her.
 4.P's Confession to K that she loves him.
5  Kriya's SR and the smile on K's face the morning after.
6. During the Infertility scene when K stops Adarsh from taking P away and the emotional conversation and hug that they have in their room about the infertility.
7. Both rain scenes.
8.  K's reaction when  P tells him that she is pregnant, you could feel the joy that K was going thru.
9. The days, hours, minutes and seconds scene
10. The 8 kisses scenes
11. In Mumbai where Kriya defend each other, K stops Abhi's boss from forcing P to dance with him and arguing with Nilima that P is happy with him.  When P defends K and says that she is happy with K and gives Nilima a fitting reply leaving them all shocked.
12.  When K breaks down in their room after he learns that P was kidnapped by Angad.

and so many more.

so very well said... how many kriya scenes are there that made us stick to serial...would love to live those days again...Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03rekrn

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
all kriya moments r my fav ...including the honeymoon fiasco ... the best is kriya hug after P takes blame on herself for not having children n K consoling her ...Big smile  

simmi.friends03Latha.I

hussainramso

IF-Sizzlerz

hussainramso

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
I just remembered a scene I really liked... It was after KP returned from HM2 and K was giving P the cold kandha... P finally confronts him... PG acted well.

simmi.friends03Latha.I

kriya37

IF-Dazzler

kriya37

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Good post latha!!! My fav scene is when KST is trying to romance with his babu, and babu is teasing him by calling him "bandar" and is throwing channa grains at him!!!

simmi.friends03Latha.I

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
love all those scenes...
keep coming guys...Big smile

Anondo.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Anondo.R

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged