Fav Kriya Moment update on pg 5 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
all scenes of kriya/arja,,,,,are my fav😳
my answer is always the same... bathing sene.
I'll spare you the clean jokes... cos i don't have any🤓
Originally posted by meanreds

my answer is always the same... bathing sene.
I'll spare you the clean jokes... cos i don't have any🤓

I can  
Originally posted by Latha.I

I can  

well, lets hear them...
In the Maha epi -  the confrontation scene when Pratz first tells Krishna she loves him.. the  shirt scene.
Nice Post😛
There are so many Kriya scenes that are my favorite.  Here are just a few:

1. The hospital scene where K has died and P can't accept it because to me P has started to  realize that she is falling in love with K.
2. The face blackening scene
3.  K's speech to P at the Adda and the way P looks at him and then looks away so that he doesn't see her.
 4.P's Confession to K that she loves him.
5  Kriya's SR and the smile on K's face the morning after.
6. During the Infertility scene when K stops Adarsh from taking P away and the emotional conversation and hug that they have in their room about the infertility.
7. Both rain scenes.
8.  K's reaction when  P tells him that she is pregnant, you could feel the joy that K was going thru.
9. The days, hours, minutes and seconds scene
10. The 8 kisses scenes
11. In Mumbai where Kriya defend each other, K stops Abhi's boss from forcing P to dance with him and arguing with Nilima that P is happy with him.  When P defends K and says that she is happy with K and gives Nilima a fitting reply leaving them all shocked.
12.  When K breaks down in their room after he learns that P was kidnapped by Angad.

and so many more.
Originally posted by rekrn

Nice Post😛
There are so many Kriya scenes that are my favorite.  Here are just a few:

1. The hospital scene where K has died and P can't accept it because to me P has started to  realize that she is falling in love with K.
2. The face blackening scene
3.  K's speech to P at the Adda and the way P looks at him and then looks away so that he doesn't see her.
 4.P's Confession to K that she loves him.
5  Kriya's SR and the smile on K's face the morning after.
6. During the Infertility scene when K stops Adarsh from taking P away and the emotional conversation and hug that they have in their room about the infertility.
7. Both rain scenes.
8.  K's reaction when  P tells him that she is pregnant, you could feel the joy that K was going thru.
9. The days, hours, minutes and seconds scene
10. The 8 kisses scenes
11. In Mumbai where Kriya defend each other, K stops Abhi's boss from forcing P to dance with him and arguing with Nilima that P is happy with him.  When P defends K and says that she is happy with K and gives Nilima a fitting reply leaving them all shocked.
12.  When K breaks down in their room after he learns that P was kidnapped by Angad.

and so many more.

so very well said... how many kriya scenes are there that made us stick to serial...would love to live those days again...😭
all kriya moments r my fav ...including the honeymoon fiasco ... the best is kriya hug after P takes blame on herself for not having children n K consoling her ...😃  
I just remembered a scene I really liked... It was after KP returned from HM2 and K was giving P the cold kandha... P finally confronts him... PG acted well.
Good post latha!!! My fav scene is when KST is trying to romance with his babu, and babu is teasing him by calling him "bandar" and is throwing channa grains at him!!!