|| * EHMMBH Chat Club 25 * || (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

cutyvirman

IF-Sizzlerz

cutyvirman

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
sun lia preetoROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| * EHMMBH Chat Club 25 * || (Page 7)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preity_d

IF-Sizzlerz

preity_d

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
nahi dear apple, I am also srk fan love him, his charm,acting but that movie was not that gr8...will watch that on TV
@ uzma I listened that song on net
omg dear what a beautiful song...
and the singer sara,she is now in surskhetra Clap

cutyvirman

IF-Sizzlerz

cutyvirman

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
yea i heard that film is aweful
srk sudhar jao
i luved u buh now i m out of ur league

cutyvirman

IF-Sizzlerz

cutyvirman

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
mere dard ko ya mera yakeen song??? sung by sara????

preity_d

IF-Sizzlerz

preity_d

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
okkk chal cutie bye
sigh pata nahi pehle jaisa mazaa IF mein phir kabhi kar paayenge bhi ya nahi
okk bye gd ni8 swt dreams of only srk to everyone here Wink LOL

cutyvirman

IF-Sizzlerz

cutyvirman

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
read this

I open my mouth and fall into trouble: Kushal Tandon

By Seema Sinha, TNN | Dec 7, 2012, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
More
A
A
I open my mouth and fall into trouble: Kushal Tandon
Kushal Tandon
Kushal Tandon on the controversies surrounding him, his rapport with co-stars and his long-distance relationship

Actor Kushal Tandon has been in news for many reasons crossing swords with co-star Karan Tacker, getting 'caught in a compromising position' with his female lead Nia Sharma and participating in a dance reality show with his firang girlfriend. The actor talks about it all in a candid chat with TOI.

Tell us a bit about your long-distance relationship.
I met Ileana, my girlfriend, when I was pursuing an acting course abroad. It has been two years now.

But what about the rumours of you cosying up with co-star Nia Sharma in your makeup room?
Nia is a very dear friend. She is a sweetheart, is like family and nobody has the right to tarnish a girl's image. We are not dating. I have a girlfriend, yaar. Sometimes Nia and I pack up around the same time and leave together. If I were dating Nia, why would I call my Ileana here for Nach Baliye? Ileana knows that Nia and I are best of friends.

Go on...
I live alone and if I have to do something, I can very well do it at home, why in my makeup room? Just think of the girl and her reputation. We come from good families. Putting up such a story is a cheap and desperate attempt to sell the product. Then someone said we were rehearsing for the honeymoon sequence in the show...it is so ridiculous. Well, suddenly I am feeling popular with so much being written about me...but I don't want any cheap publicity. I don't need it, because I was into modeling earlier and a lot of people know me. Getting linked with your co-star is part and parcel of this profession.

So, are you participating in the dance reality show to prove that you are committed?
Nothing like that. I am doing it because I got an offer and also, we will get to spend some time with each other. But I am not sure about tomorrow. I am not saying that I am getting married or having babies. Marriage is very far for me right now. Currently, I am only dating her.

You had said that you were not on talking terms with Karan. What's your current equation with him?
(Laughs) I will be diplomatic this time. It is nice, all okay, we are cordial with each other. Today we shared food, he got butter chicken and I got roti...we are back to being friends, but only for the show.

Karan said he can act well and hence, nobody can spot the rift between both of you. Comment.
(With a tinge of sarcasm) Ya, ya, I act bad and hence I have bagged all the awards.

Sometime back, you had signed a film. What about your Bollywood dreams?
It is most likely to get fulfilled in a year's time, after this show. Right now, I can't do anything because of my exclusive contract with the channel. But the contract allows me to do films after the show gets over. I am in talks with a few people. Ileana and I will be doing the film together. Television is tough, the next step is naturally Bollywood.

You were offered Bigg Boss which you refused?
(Pretends to think hard and grins) Nothing like that...Ok I was offered, but I don't want to talk because I open my mouth and fall into trouble. I would say that it is not something actors should accept when they have just started their career. When you have been there, done that, and after a few years you want to come back and say, 'Hello, I am there...' then it is fine.

credit armu4eva

preity_d

IF-Sizzlerz

preity_d

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
mere dard ko
maine mera yakeen nahi dekha jaanti bhi nahi uske baaremein
main India mein rehti hoon na

cutyvirman

IF-Sizzlerz

cutyvirman

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged