anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i wanna knw dat hw many of u likd yesterday's rachan-vihaan scene??😳
i mea dose scenes were soo cute..dey luk cute 2gether..i luvd d way he smiled lukin at rachna through bike mirror n his break maarna was also gud..awesum scenes..i luvd dose scenes,infact i was enjoyin d moments wer rachna n vihaan wer 2gether..
bt totally confusin by vihaan's behaviour..d bike scene,his smilin at rachna,d way he lukd at her while holdin her hands 2 help her in d pool table was so natural..donno wats gonna happen in d cumin episodes..bt i really luved der first date😉😆..
wat say guys??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I must admit it was nice and Vihaan is so good at it. He's a pro at impressing girls! They look nice together but behind all that we all know there is an evil plan cooking in his head. I'm dying to know his next move!
anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

I must admit it was nice and Vihaan is so good at it. He's a pro at impressing girls! They look nice together but behind all that we all know there is an evil plan cooking in his head. I'm dying to know his next move!

me tooo..bt totally luvd dere scenes yesterday!!😊
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Oh! No . That was a typical cheap shot by Vihaan.  NO chemistry absolutely🤢👎🏼 .No feelings involved
 Vihaaan is pushing things faster than anticipated & Rachna is getting carried away  with all the attention . 

The brake scene was really over the top  and he pretending to be happy with her shot at the pool table and then smirking at her was all bringing out his evil motives

.His cheesy lines - Foolish Rachna is not able to read btw the lines and cant judge him.

I really lost all respect for the prankster Vihaan👎🏼

Vihaan & Rachna are like Coffee & Butter. They are good on their own  but blending them together 

"YUCKS"👎🏼

-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anaghakaran

me tooo..bt totally luvd dere scenes yesterday!!😊

Yes it was nice and many people are starting to like them but one thing I'm worried about is that maybe Rachna will get carried away and then Vihaan will make his next move. Seems like Rachna gonna get hurt because Vihaan is only pretending to like her.
-Ria- thumbnail
Btw I'm still hoping that our Rajeev Sir will come and save Rachna from Vihaan's evil intentions :) Where are you Mr Rajeev Agarwal?
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 @ Ria,
               Looks like Rajeev is in a Holiday mood😡. He  is doing his vanishing trick very well🤣
He is waiting for something big to happen and then he will make his presence known Hopefully😕

Why is he so difficult?😡.  I just cannot figure it out.

He is like a jigsaw puzzle where one piece never fits in😕
tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

well, in neutral point of view ,those scenes were really cute😳 ...

but when it comes to mind that vihaan is doing all this to seek revenge from rachna😡 and all this emotion is fake then it turns YUCK...

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Me too..Totally loved there scenes yesterday!!

sravya417 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
vihaan and rachna scenes are too cute.but from today's episode it is clear that he is planning for a great revenge.his expressions changed when he knows about mayank-gunjan.i really feel sad for rachna