Page 3 Page 9

HPHolic-3

IF-Rockerz

HPHolic-3

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Rosh it was Amazing
U r not getting any chappals soo chillLOL
Concept was really good
Sharon enjoying peacock dance was really cute n then last swaron dance.Perfect ending of this cute os
Loved it
Keep writting such stuffs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaani2209

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-----SwaRon OS---- (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged

shaani2209

MirageSwaron

IF-Dazzler

MirageSwaron

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Beautiful OS Rosh...u so adeptly described the spectacle of the ultimate romance when a peacock spreads its feathers in
Joy at the arrival of the rain and calls for its mate to join and u paralleled it with Swaron love...the bittersweet jhagda and Swayam's ingenious way of brightening her up, so much so that wonder of wonders she herself apologizedto him...and the end was magical with them and their own rain dance, becuming one with nature...

Actually since u've been so humble in admitting it i guess much of the thanx for this OS shuld definitely go to Mannu...and the brickbats to u for even thinking that this was not worthy of being posted...

shaani2209

tanharockks

Groupbie

tanharockks

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
thank you manasie

shaani2209

silver6strings

silver6strings

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
awesome one di...

shaani2209

Swayamonly

Goldie

Swayamonly

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Bloody hell...:0
yes, I'll welcome you with joota-chappals.. Not because this OS is crap.. Bt because itne din kyu nai likha kuch???-_^
It's awesome di... I'm speechless coz of my huge smile...:P I knew you'll write such romantic stuff very well... Jara us dare denewale ka naam batana... Muze jara usse setting karni hai...:P ;)
P.S. While reading it, I couldn't stop bt imagine Tanha here as usual..:P n that cute cute Tannu...*sigh*

Edited by Swayamonly - 07 December 2012 at 9:36am

shaani2209

shaani2209

IF-Sizzlerz

shaani2209

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swayamonly

Bloody hell...:0
yes, I'll welcome you with joota-chappals.. Not because this OS is crap.. Bt because itne din kyu nai likha kuch???-_^
It's awesome di... I'm speechless coz of my huge smile...:P I knew you'll write such romantic stuff very well... Jara us dare denewale ka naam batana... Muze jara usse setting karni hai...:P ;)
P.S. While reading it, I couldn't stop bt imagine Tanha here as usual..:P n that cute cute Tannu...*sigh*
tula setting karayla devun mala mhazi arthi uthvaaychi nahi...:P

_Deepika_

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
OMG...OMG...OMG...

that was just AMAZING roshani...and u were not going to post it...all thanx to manasie..she forced u...it was so beautiful...i was grinning like an idiot through out...the peacock dance...the sorry session...the rain dance...awww...i can't say which is my favorite moment...

the whole OS was AMAZING...SO BEAUTIFUL...this was my fav...

"Huh??? First you shout at me, then for the whole day I don't get a single chance to talk to you…then for some reason you don't even receive my calls…and now your jus saying Sorry????"he said in a, that's-not-acceptable tone…"unhuh not happening…you'll have to compensate for making me feel bad" he continued with a naughty smile….Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

she raised her brows giving him a confused innocent look…. He held his hand out asking oh-so-sweetly  "Can I have a Rain Dance with my beautiful Girlfriend??"
BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

awww...so beautiful...plz plz do write more...and pm yaar ...i didn't get a pm for this one

shaani2209

Post Reply New Post

Go to top