-----SwaRon OS---- - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sadiyaswaron

Rosh it was Amazing
U r not getting any chappals soo chill😆
Concept was really good
Sharon enjoying peacock dance was really cute n then last swaron dance.Perfect ending of this cute os
Loved it
Keep writting such stuffs
thank you sadiya for liking it :)
Originally posted by meevee

Beautiful OS Rosh...u so adeptly described the spectacle of the ultimate romance when a peacock spreads its feathers in
Joy at the arrival of the rain and calls for its mate to join and u paralleled it with Swaron love...the bittersweet jhagda and Swayam's ingenious way of brightening her up, so much so that wonder of wonders she herself apologizedto him...and the end was magical with them and their own rain dance, becuming one with nature...

Actually since u've been so humble in admitting it i guess much of the thanx for this OS shuld definitely go to Mannu...and the brickbats to u for even thinking that this was not worthy of being posted...
meera how do i thank you for this comment?..you have actually caught what i wanted to portray :) thank you so much for SUCH a lovely comment :) m glad you liked...

and yes credit goes to manu for sure :) n m sorry for thinking it was not worthy of being posted😳
Originally posted by tanharockks

thank you manasie
yea thanks to manu for sure :) thanks for commenting...
Originally posted by creepy_classic

awesome one di...

thanks for liking...
Originally posted by deep_Tanha

OMG...OMG...OMG...

that was just AMAZING roshani...and u were not going to post it...all thanx to manasie..she forced u...it was so beautiful...i was grinning like an idiot through out...the peacock dance...the sorry session...the rain dance...awww...i can't say which is my favorite moment...

the whole OS was AMAZING...SO BEAUTIFUL...this was my fav...

"Huh??? First you shout at me, then for the whole day I don't get a single chance to talk to you'then for some reason you don't even receive my calls'and now your jus saying Sorry????"he said in a, that's-not-acceptable tone'"unhuh not happening'you'll have to compensate for making me feel bad" he continued with a naughty smile'.

she raised her brows giving him a confused innocent look'. He held his hand out asking oh-so-sweetly  "Can I have a Rain Dance with my beautiful Girlfriend??"
☺️

awww...so beautiful...plz plz do write more...and pm yaar ...i didn't get a pm for this one
thank you so much for liking deep..and thanks for SUCH a beautiful comment :) it means a lot..
Originally posted by ABBY92

That was a really sweet OS with Swayam fulfilling Sharon's wish of seeing the peacock and in the end, having his own wishes fulfilled when he gets to dance with Sharon in the rain !! Absolutely beautiful !!
thank you so much for liking it abby :)
Originally posted by marauder

You know what Roshani pehle to mera thanks accept karo. Ab tum puchogi kis baat ka - to abhi abhi Delhi mein baarish ho raha tha aur main bheeg gaya. After that I was cursing it. But thanks to this OS I realised soon rain is not always troublesome. Beautifully penned down OS with some really cute SwaRon moments. This OS was a perfect tribute to the SwaRon we know and love. Loved this. And I guess Manasi ko bhi ek thanks banta hai. 
thanks for such a lovely comment shishir :) m glad i could remove the thought of rain being bad from ur mind😆
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Rosh pehle tho i am mad that you did not send PM's after writing something this beautiful. 
But chalo thanks you did write and thanks to Manasi too..
and thanks to "creeypy_classic" for the PM (sorry don't know your name)
Coming to the update - it was serene and the way you described rainy day and the peacock part and the happiness it gave to Sharon was superb. The ending with the rain dance and how they swayed to the best of music got me smiling :) 
thanks lot for liking it sudha..it means a lot :) n m sorry i dint send out pm's
Originally posted by Anindita91

roshni u wrote an os n didn't pm any one??? Why??? 🥺

thanx to "creepy_classic"...bcoz of her i got the pm...🤗

thanx a lot dear ❤️

well coming to the os...

its awesome roshni...

loved it to the core...❤️

beautifully written... 👏

the peacock scene was amazing...

swaron dancing in the rain

the way swayam was looking at Sharon

loved n enjoyed reading this os rosh 🤗

thanks a lot liking it anindita...m glad u liked it :)
Originally posted by lassipriya

loved d os!!
beautifully written..👏
loved d peacock scene..
Swaron rain dance.. 😳

thank you so much :)