-----SwaRon OS----

shaani2209 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
this OS is a result of a dare given to me to do a story write-up...I HATE writing stories...so no guarantee that this wont be a third degree torture for ya'll...n m sorry for that...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SwaRon OS

Swayam sitting on his study table was trying to concentrate on the project he had to complete, but he just could not focus…his thoughts were drifting off to Sharon…She was angry at him and he had no clue how he would make it up to her…
Busy in his thoughts his gaze traveled outside the window…. The climate was changing…the grey clouds were silently covering the clear sky…it was hitting at the end of summer season…
He stood near the window closing his eyes and letting the chill breeze soothe his mind… Suddenly he jerked opened his eyes and realizing what the moment was, he picked up his cars keys and rushed out…
Reaching her house he tried calling her up but no use she wasn't receiving his calls…finally hoping her dad won't be home, he rang the door bell….and to his luck she herself attended the door…."what are you doing here Swayam??"she said totally shocked seeing him at the door…"Sharon please, if you don't wanna talk to me then fine, but please come with me, I need you to come with me to the farmhouse" swayam pleaded…."huh????" she said trying to ignore his pleading look, though she would admit he was looking adorable with that look but she was not getting the reason behind whatever was happening…."please Sharon, I really need you to come with me..please please please he continued …."Okay fine but" she started and was cut in between by him" I won't say a word, later you can even punish me for my mistake but please come with me now".. .."Give me a moment "she said and went in totally confused at his behavior….
Swayam drove the car at high speed and about after 15min they reached the farmhouse…he held Sharon's hand and dragged her to the backyard and then gestured her to follow him quietly….Sharon was fully confused on what Swayam was up to and losing her patience she yelled at him "What the hell swayam…why have you got me here huh??? And why are we walking as if, we are trespassing someone's private property???"….."Shhh Sharon Please be quiet…I know your mad at me and trust me I'll make it up to you later..but for now please be silent and give me a moment" he said looking around trying to spot something…
The grey clouds were turning darker acquiring the clear sky….threatening to break into a shower any time….soft breeze was getting chiller…
"Swayam its gonna Rain lets" She stopped abruptly as Swayam's lips curved and he flashed his sparkling smile….for instance she jus lost herself in to him, admiring his oh-so-lovely face...She came out her staring session, as he turned her around " look there Sharon" He said happily….and the next scene that Sharon saw was the most picturesque  beauty ever…
With its elongated tail, there was a peacock walking gracefully making loud calls "pia-ow….pia-ow….pia-ow" Sharons face glittered with her bright smile, She turned her face sideways and looked at swayam lovingly….the happiness in her heart was reflected on her face….Swayam held her chin and made her watch the bird and he himself got busy watching his lady love….he was brought out of Sharon'land when Sharon's eyes widened in amazement..he turned to look in the birds direction….And there was the moment he got her here for…..
That peacock had arched its elongated upper tail coverts into a magnificent fan that reached across its back and touched the either side…."Swayam look…All these feathers end with an eye-spot but the few outer ones lack the spot and end in a crescent shaped black tip" She said pointing at the birds arched feathers….She was observing every minute detail of the bird…. Whenever the bird vibrated its long feathers making the ruffling sound, her face would light up in astonishment…and every time it turned around getting ostentatious, she would jump with excitement and joy…that pleasure on her face was priceless for swayam…he couldn't describe the feeling of contentment that was with him at that very moment…he knew how much that bird fascinated Sharon and how she wished to see it dancing…
Sharon felt something on her cheek and she jerked her head up to look at the sky…two more droplets made their way to rest on her face….She ignored it and got back watching the peacock…it was walking elegantly towards the forest area…Sharon followed the bird till it was out of her sight… Her face was glowing with happiness…She had a feeling of satisfaction running through her..that gorgeous smile of hers was enhancing her beauty….Lost in her, Swayam leaned in and whispered in her ear "You Are Beautiful" Sharon blushed at this and not wanting him to notice it, she covered up saying "its drizzling, we'll get drenched if we stay here any longer, let's go in" giving his knowing smile, he simply nodded and they turned, walking towards the house…

Swayam went down on his left knee and forwarded a peacock feather for Sharon…accepting it she smiled at him blushing at his gesture…."M sorry Sharon, Please forgive me" he said making a puppy dog face…"Sorry for what Swayam?? Oh you think m still mad at you for not attending my morning call?? Don't worry m not,  I…uh know… I was being unreasonable there…even after knowing the reason I shouted at you…m sorryyy" she said apologetically……"Huh??? First you shout at me, then for the whole day I don't get a single chance to talk to you…then for some reason you don't even receive my calls…and now your jus saying Sorry????"he said in a, that's-not-acceptable tone…"unhuh not happening…you'll have to compensate for making me feel bad" he continued with a naughty smile….she raised her brows giving him a confused innocent look…. He held his hand out asking oh-so-sweetly  "Can I have a Rain Dance with my beautiful Girlfriend??"…..Whenever he addressed her as his girlfriend, she would feel butterflies in her tummy….the blush that had left her cheeks a while ago crept back making her go pink as she slowly kept her hand in his…
They stepped into the garden, feeling the soft wet grass beneath their  bare feet and closed their eyes letting the cool rain drops caress their faces….The Steady fall of rain drops accompanied by howling winds, now had surrounded them…'taking some time to get soaked in this feeling, they stayed that way inhaling the lovely new smell of the wet mud, the fragrance of the flowers around them and mainly taking in 'each other's presence…'pulling her closer, he held her by her waist and she placed her hands on his chest…with their heart beats synchronized they swayed to the natural melody..Right at this moment the pitter patters of the rain, was the most magical music to their ears…"
"Thank You for this Unexpected Fulfillment of my wish swayam " she said giving him a smile of gratefulness…"thanks to you too, for making my 'Fantasies of our first rain dance' come true" He said to her  lovingly thankful….

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the chappals and jutas that ya'll are aiming to trow can be diverted from me to manu aka manasie aka manasi for forcing me to post this...thank you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A/N by Roshani:

JFYI:: Peacocks dance when the monsoon clouds cover the sky..so thats the reason swayam impatiently takes sharon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awesome Rosh... Just Loved the OS... The way Swayam is trying to come up with a plan to manaofy Sharon...
Swayam takes her to watch a peacock perfectly signifies Swayam's line: Your wish is my command...
And finally they patch up after a sweet and perfect rain dance...
And aacha hua na I forced you to update itna aacha hai...
Edited by manasie - 11 years ago
mili1987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its a beautiful os..i kept smiling while reading the entire OS 

very nicely written...👏👏👏

plz continue writing 😊

& thanks manasie for forcing to write / post 😊
Edited by mili1987 - 11 years ago
swaron_tanha4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...beautifuly penned dwn..
Luved ot to d fullest...Edited by Tanhaforever4 - 11 years ago
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Rosh I hope the person who dared does it often so that we can read some good work written by you😳 Yaar It is one supeb OS, aw it is so true that swayam loves to see sharons face light up, such a lovely pair While reading I could visualize shaan and sneha enacting the whole scene. Rosh it is one sweet OS brimming with our majnu and diva's love👍🏼 Kya mast likka hai, plz contine doing it yaar.Thanks for such a lovely OS👏❤️😳.
Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rosh, you wrote an OS! Wo bhi mushy-mushy wala!
I throughly enjoyed reading it. The overall concept is quite nice. Swayum and Sharon, enjoying the drizzle with a dance, wow. The idea of including a peacock adds a different charm to the tale. Do write more.
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Initially I thought swayam became obne jasoos and appointed sharon as his assistant 😆

I loved the peacock scene !!!! sharon enjoying looking @ peacock on the other hand swayam enjoying looking @ his Girlfriend sharon 😳

Finally they did a rain dance 😳
Edited by Joshua_TANHA - 11 years ago
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Rosh it was Amazing
U r not getting any chappals soo chill😆
Concept was really good
Sharon enjoying peacock dance was really cute n then last swaron dance.Perfect ending of this cute os
Loved it
Keep writting such stuffs
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS Rosh...u so adeptly described the spectacle of the ultimate romance when a peacock spreads its feathers in
Joy at the arrival of the rain and calls for its mate to join and u paralleled it with Swaron love...the bittersweet jhagda and Swayam's ingenious way of brightening her up, so much so that wonder of wonders she herself apologizedto him...and the end was magical with them and their own rain dance, becuming one with nature...

Actually since u've been so humble in admitting it i guess much of the thanx for this OS shuld definitely go to Mannu...and the brickbats to u for even thinking that this was not worthy of being posted...
Swayamonly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Bloody hell...:0
yes, I'll welcome you with joota-chappals.. Not because this OS is crap.. Bt because itne din kyu nai likha kuch???-_^
It's awesome di... I'm speechless coz of my huge smile...:P I knew you'll write such romantic stuff very well... Jara us dare denewale ka naam batana... Muze jara usse setting karni hai...:P ;)
P.S. While reading it, I couldn't stop bt imagine Tanha here as usual..:P n that cute cute Tannu...*sigh*Edited by Swayamonly - 11 years ago