The Serial
The Serial

India-Forums

Karan Kundra's girly nickname!

CrySs Goldie
CrySs
CrySs

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
The heartthrob of television Karan Kundra is known for his charming personality and lean body. Karan has a nickname 'King K' given to him by his fans and 'Sunny' by his family members but there is another interesting nickname given to the actor by his friends which is 'Princess'.

Commenting on the same, Karan says, "King K came from my fans. They had a competition on a social networking site for actors all over the world in which I was highest. I'm not self obsessed to call myself King K. 'Sunny' is what my family members call me. And there my friends call me 'Princess', but don't take me wrong with that (laughs).

Well, Karan this is surely a revelation is surely a treat for your fans

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-karan-kundras-girly-nickname-4102411-NOR.html

http://bollywood.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-BOL-i-was-almost-raped-in-ahemdabadkaran-kundra-4102418-PHO.html?seq=1&HFB

Edited by CrySs95 - 06 December 2012 at 5:19am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvmayurmaneet-anzaeram-mitrabhuyanshruti-loveAnchi.mysticlovershibzblue_an...vibha...

blue_an IF-Sizzlerz
blue_an
blue_an

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
hahah tfs
shibz IF-Sizzlerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Princess name was given to him by kittuEmbarrassed just like "kittu" was given by Karan...but today everybody else calls her kittu but himOuch

tfs.. even that db link :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Anchi....vibha...

...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
tfs
our prince turned to princessROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
tfs :)

hahaha our Princess LOL ROFL
abhi_arshilover IF-Rockerz
abhi_arshilover
abhi_arshilover

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
tfs

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index