Diya Aur Baati Hum

Nach Baliye 5-Pg1,2,4,5,8,9 and goes on... (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 15

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged

I would never discuss my personal life on National TV and gain sympathy votes: Neelu Vaghela

By TellychakkarTeam 3 Mar 2013 - 05:00
Print  Download  Email to friend
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Neelu Vaghela

Gracious and talented Neelu Vaghela who has become a household name with her splendid performance as Bhabho in Diya Aur Baati Hum (Shashi Sumeet Mittal Productions Pvt. Ltd.), is currently also seen with her better half Arvind Vaghela in the couple dance reality show Nach Baliye Season 5 (both shows on Star Plus). Eldest of the participating couples, they have succeeded to be among the top six jodis in the show.

We got in touch with the lovely lady Neelu and asked her of her experience in the show and how near are they to win? "Well, we are giving our best. I am glad that we are currently among the top six contestants. Arvind and I are working rigorously and trying our best. As for me, I have to balance between my both the shows as my character is also very vital in Diya Aur Baati Hum. We prepare our act in just three hours, so you can understand how hard we are working towards it," the lady replies.

Talking about voting, do you think popularity plays a pivotal role? Yes, it does and I do believe that every day is not a Sunday. After giving best of performances, you sometimes throw a bad one. But that doesn't necessarily mean that you dance badly. Viewers understand that and that's why they vote for you," Neelu observes.

Do you think it's right to gain sympathy votes? "I would never like to discuss my personal life on National TV. Everybody has problems in their life but then what is the need to make it public? I believe in hard work and know if you dance well your fans will vote for you," the actress concludes.

Keep going Neelu!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shailesh_RathiAditiDocDiya_DBvish.naren--BimBim---Liebe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nach Baliye 5-Pg1,2,4,5,8,9 and goes on... (Page 13)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

A-A-S

Goldie

A-A-S

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
The latest article from Times of India:

Nach Baliye 5 gets its final 4 Jodis?
TNN | Mar 5, 2013, 06.14 PM IST

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Nach-Baliye-5-gets-its-final-4-Jodis/articleshow/18814335.cms

Nach Baliye 5 gets its final 4 Jodis?
Amar-Charlie

Star Plus' dance reality show, Nach Baliye season 5 is now heading towards its finale where the audiences will witness the winning Jodi ofNach Baliye 5

After all the doldrums of celebrity guests pouring in, wild card entries happening. Finally the season has got its final 4 Jodis along with the second last elimination that took place.

And if sources are to be believed than the youngest and most energetic couple Kunwar Amar and Charlie Chauhan has bid adieu to the stage with their last performance along with D3 cast

Last week, when Govinda made an appearance on Nach, the judges were not so pleased with Amar and Charlie's performance as they expected hard work and great dance moves from them, which the couple failed to deliver. 

With this elimination 4 Jodis namely- Nisha-KaranNeelu-ArvindSargun- Ravi and last but not the least Jay- Mahhi will fight for the last elimination that will take place next week

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren--BimBim---Liebe-

A-A-S

Goldie

A-A-S

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
An article from Times of India:

Nach Baliye contestants on Masterchef!
TNN | Mar 8, 2013, 12.07 PM IST

An amazing mix of Naach - Khanna was experimented on India's most awaited reality show MasterChef Kitchen ke Superstars which is all set to be aired from 11th March, Monday to Friday at 8 pm only on Star Plus!

Celebrities from Nach Baliye teamed up with the talented contestants of MasterChef Kitchen ke Superstars and impressed the judges with their unique innovations - While Amar and Charlie teamed up with contestant Ripu, Ravi Dubey made a great team with Khoku Patra.

Simmering the competition was also Bhabho's husband - Arvindji who teamed up with Doyal. The teams came together on one platform for an entertaining cooking competition. Our dancers joined hands with our ambitious chefs to bring to the table - a unique, delicious dish that would impress the judges. It was evident that the 3 aspiring cooks made our celebrities dance to the tunes of the kitchen!

The three judges Chef Sanjeev Kapoor, Chef Vikas Khanna and Chef Kunal Kapur were present to taste and judge the best dish. The competition took place at The Masterchef Kicthen ke Superstar set which has been specially designed and created keeping in mind Indian aesthetics and has brought out true desi flavor. Every corner of thismagnificent set, right from the pantry to the dinning and cooking areas, has been tastefully designed for the contestants and viewers to enjoy the passion of cooking. The Indian-ness added to the set this year, certainly gives it a grandeur and warmer ambience.

"It was a brilliant experience, I have never cooked before and teaming up with Ripu whose an excellent cook of Masterchef Kitchen ke Superstar helped both Charlie and me learn a lot about mixing of various ingredients," says the dancing heartthrob Amar.

Each team prepared an innovative, amazing and mouth watering dish that bowled over the judges. With a lot of inventions and experiments made with various ingredients, the teams definitely struggled with time and their competitors to ensure that the best dish was theirs. A combination of actors and our budding chef's was a visual treat. 

Edited by A-A-S - 08 March 2013 at 8:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren--BimBim--Tacker_Holic-Liebe-

A-A-S

Goldie

A-A-S

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
And another one from the StarPlus News blog:

Nach Baliye 5 Jodi's In MasterChef Kitchen.

An amazing mix of Naach - Khanna was experimented on India's most awaited reality show MasterChef Kitchen ke Superstars.

Celebrities from Nach Baliye teamed up with the talented contestants of MasterChef Kitchen ke Superstars and impressed the judges with their unique innovations - While Amar and Charlie teamed up with contestant Ripu, Ravi Dubey made a great team with Khoku Patra. Simmering the competition was also Bhabho's husband - Arvindji who teamed up with Doyal. The teams came together on one platform for an entertaining cooking competition. Our dancers joined hands with our ambitious chefs to bring to the table - a unique, delicious dish that would impress the judges. It was evident that the 3 aspiring cooks made our celebrities dance to the tunes of the kitchen!

The three judges Chef Sanjeev Kapoor, Chef Vikas Khanna and Chef Kunal Kapur were present to taste and judge the best dish. The competition took place at The Masterchef Kicthen ke Superstar set which has been specially designed and created keeping in mind Indian aesthetics and has brought out true desi flavor. Every corner of this magnificent set, right from the pantry to the dinning and cooking areas, has been tastefully designed for the contestants and viewers to enjoy the passion of cooking. The Indian-ness added to the set this year, certainly gives it a grandeur and warmer ambience.

Edited by A-A-S - 08 March 2013 at 8:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren--BimBim--Tacker_Holic-Liebe-

Duggukede

Coolbie

Duggukede

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
neelu and arvind got 31

vish.naren--BimBim---Liebe-

SARAYU_DABH

IF-Dazzler

SARAYU_DABH

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Hi Frnds,
 In Nachebaliye forum people are really jealous for nelluji's marks yesterday.Angry. check here

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3477986

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3477694 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren

Diya_DB

Goldie

Diya_DB

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
@ SARAYU_DABH - I checked those links. Dindn't even bother to read fully.

Anyway, I truly enjoyed their performance yesterday and Arvind ji's bomb scene after that. I hope they are in the finals!!! 

I also gave a missed call for the first time yesterday. In fact I called more than once. But I don't know whether it will be counted. Does anyone know how many times we can call?

Edited by diyaadorabaati - 11 March 2013 at 3:59am

Shailesh_RathiTacker_Holic--BimBim--

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Cant wait to find out if Neelu ji and Arvind are in the finals! Smile

Edited by Tacker_Holic - 12 March 2013 at 2:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--BimBim--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.