Diya Aur Baati Hum

Nach Baliye 5-Pg1,2,4,5,8,9 and goes on... (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 15

--BimBim--

IF-Rockerz

--BimBim--

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Friends, wats the toll free number for votting Arvind-Neeluji???
This week they got 31/33 Clap

credit : NB forum.
Ravi - Sargun

30 + 30 = 60

Neelu - Arvind

31 + 29 = 60

Amar - Charlie

26 + 30 = 56

Suhasi - Jaisheel

32 + 24 = 56

Shefali - Parag

24 + 29 = 53

Karan - Nisha

26 + 32 = 58

Jai - Mahi

29 + 30 = 59

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Shailesh_Rathiss_2012b2011shehjarvish.narenTacker_Holic-Liebe-ramya_Deepika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nach Baliye 5-Pg1,2,4,5,8,9 and goes on... (Page 12)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ss_2012

ss_2012

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
toll free no- 18002667602

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Liebe-

Shailesh_Rathi

Shailesh_Rathi

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Did anyone watch Neeluji - Arvind ji dance in today's episode? They were awesome !! I actually googled to find out Bhabho's age. But both of them dance with so much energy, enthusiasm and give it their 100%.   Excellent choreography and execution Star.  Pity, I couldn't find any Neeluji-Arvindji threads on the Nach Baliye forum, so decided to post here Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarTacker_Holic-Liebe-

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Govinda on Nach Baliye- 5

Feb 25, 2013, 11.00PM IST TNN[ Stuti Agarwal ]

Govinda More Pics
Arvind and Neelu are very excited to perform in front of their favourite star.

Govinda will soon be coming on Nach Baliye 5 as a special guest. He will be shooting for the dance reality show on Tuesday at Filmistan.

"The channel has told me that he is specially coming to see me as he has seen all my videos. I can't believe I am getting a chance to perform in front of him and am putting in double the effort. We are incorporating some of his trademark steps," said an excited Arvind, who is known to imitate Govinda with precision.

Neelu and Arvind will perform on a medley of hit songs of the actor tracing his journey in Bollywood right from Sarkai lo khatiya to Kisi disco mein jaye.

"We will play on the humour element and hope to entertain our audience. I have done a romantic dance number with Govinda in the Rajasthani film Beera Bego Aaije Re almost 12 years ago, that is before my marriage. I will be carrying the CD of the film with me to the shoot tomorrow in the hope that he recognizes me," said Neelu Waghela.

Channel sources said judge Shilpa Shetty Kundra might also dance with the guest on some of their popular tracks together.

New Article alert!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarvish.naren--BimBim---Liebe-

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Neeluji-Arvindji Rock 
they are total entertainment package Star

b2011vish.naren

--BimBim--

IF-Rockerz

--BimBim--

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Sonia, thanks dear for sharing the article..Smile  Waiting for their performanceDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

A-A-S

Goldie

A-A-S

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Another article from TOI...

I am glad I haven't lost the rhythm: Govinda
BySeema Sinha, TNN | Mar 2, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/I-am-glad-I-havent-lost-the-rhythm-Govinda/articleshow/18748555.cms

I am glad I haven't lost the rhythm: Govinda
Govinda and Shilpa Shetty in Nach Baliye 5 More Pics 

This weekend, Govinda sets the dance floor on fire as he performs to his popular tracks on Nach Baliye 5. He will shake a leg with judge Shilpa Shetty on her famous item number 'Main Aayi Hoon UP Bihar Lootne'. Says Shilpa, "We just did some impromptu moves. I have done many films with Chi Chi and sharing the stage with him brought back some great memories. We have given some of the biggest flops together (laughs), and we are great friends. Like me, he is also known for his dance skills, but he is also a very good actor."

"I am glad that both of us haven't forgotten our dancing skills nor lost the rhythm," says Govinda. Contestants Neelu and Arvind, who are often told that they dance like Govinda, paid tribute to the actor by performing on his hit numbers. Mahhi Vij and Jay Bhanushali's performance was also inspired by Govinda's life. Rahul Mahajan, who returned to the show as a special guest, requested Govinda to teach him some of his moves from the song I Am A Street Dancer. Stand-up comedian Kapil Sharma had everyone in splits with his act.

Nach Baliye 5 will air tonight and tomorrow at 9 pm on Star Plus.

Edited by A-A-S - 01 March 2013 at 10:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Woooah! Neelu ji and Arvind ji got full marks! 33/33!!! Party Dancing Govinda Style! Dancing

Please please Guys if you can vote please vote for them! They are working real hard and they deserve your votes! Thumbs Up Thanks all and lets celebrate our Bhabo's success! PartyPartyParty

vish.naren--BimBim--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.