Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Apple_Amber

Apple_Amber

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
The recent development of the plot, ArMan witnessed Ovi at her usual crazy instinct...psycho-alcohlic. Archna was quite apprehensive of Arjun ovi pretense and she knows ovi is wrong but I think after Ovi now we l see manav gettin crazy at Arjun as he is not man enough when it comes to ovi and he wud blame Arjun for everything and I think in the coming episodes he will disown Purvi also as when it comes to Ovi he behaves as a stranger to purvi. I think next we l see Arjun findin purvi in kolkata, married only to get a sirname for her child and Arjun l discover it ( the best wud be if ovi looses her baby due to her own carelessness and declared nevr to be mum again, and Purvi l give birth to his child) then Arvi once again l be misundrstood by d' clan specially by Manav and at this point Arman l side wid their respective daughters but dis time it wud be 'ARVI' the new year reunion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArVi-licious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manav to turn against Arjun" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
You mean for the ARVI reunion the baby of Ovi should die ? Why , it a heroic reunion of two prime ministers or something ? Let the babies be born safely then let Arjun file for divorce before going to wife with Guru's fresh teaching ...plan a second baby and seek marital happiness ! Let us hope that Arjun this time has the sense to tell her to just shut up and after they leave Dr Onir and Ovi they can get together and resume their pyaar by eating puchkas and lauki halvas !

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 06 December 2012 at 6:51am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07Tanyazcs-07ForeverSHINeeshermanikitagmcDabulls23

White-Rose

IF-Rockerz

White-Rose

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
When our REAL and NATURAL mother ovi is not interested in her own child so y to blame others for it? Child has deep connection with mother from very first breath of life. But mother is not even 1% interested and people still blame arjun, purvi, archana and rest of the world for futi kismat of ovi's baby.

And after deal fiasco created by manav's mature, REAL and Natural daughter its not hard for him to understand his daughter is psycho. He must salute arjun for tolerating this REAL and NATURAL package for 7 months.

Waiting for ArVi reunion with puchkas and lauki halvas. But first they should throw those puchkas and halva on REAL and NATURAL ovi's face for giving her reality check...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

geetrana45JShivampliphyHoneySucklesmiley20jkhusi

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
so if real and natural mothers r uninterested in babies , shouldn't the elders take over and see that the human life arrives safely in the world or give more importance to teenagerish love nonsense of puchkas and halvas ? Or should all shrug their shoulders and say that oh well mother is only not interested let the baby die what to do and join the silly youngsters in eating puchkas and halvas ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07ForeverSHINeeshermanikitagmcDabulls23

Manoshono

IF-Rockerz

Manoshono

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Well we don't know how things will turn around. Actually like I said earlier purvi can look after both babies if cvs are not planning to miscarrying ovi's. maybe the baby is not even Arjun's. we can make assumptions right? Until the story unfolds itself. Ovi has to realize and let arjun go. I seriuosly never liked her character, though she is a very good actress. There has to be some way of arvi reunion. I am too waiting for that.

Edited by Manoshono - 06 December 2012 at 7:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SNoshin

White-Rose

IF-Rockerz

White-Rose

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
So what must elder do? Sit with NATURAL and REAL mother 24*7? Child is in womb and i guess no one can help her if she is not interested. Now all deshmukhs, arjun and DK cant sit behind one REAL and Natural mother as no1 is free. And what about child after birth as mother is not interested and father cant stay at home for whole day. Donate him/her in anath ashram? Or leave him/her on mercy of deshmukhs?

Right now Taking ovi to deshmukh house is not in option as if she left who will take care of arjun's dreams?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geetrana45JShivsmiley20

pujli07

pujli07

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
You have to be a mother to understand that these whole track is completely degrading. 

I supported Archana and Manav until the party fiasco when Arjun was screaming his love for Purvi. Any father (Ovi's) would freak out and slap the dude but in this case, it was their 2 daughters who made the deal... one is not at all ready to leave him despite knowing how much he is in love with someone else and the other one is not ready to accept him knowing he can kill for her if needed... their daughters have played with his life. BUT THAT WAS ALL BEFORE HE GOT HER PREGNANT...

Come on, after that its all Arjun's fault. 10000%... he is not a 5 year old kid that he is going to defend himself saying Purvi asked him to. Purvi can ask him anything but if he actions it, then its his responsibility.. and he should live up to it as a man. 

the most disgusting part was when he told Ovi that no one forced her to keep the baby, it was her own decision. he was talking like its a toy or something. thats his baby too.. how can he even think like that. if he slapped her the day she said she deosnt want the kid, i would say that slap would be justified and i would respect him for that. 

This is how i see it... Ovi put the condition to Purvi so Ovi put Purvi in this mess but for Arjun, PURVI PUT HIM INTO THIS MESS... you cannot ignore this fact. 

I respected Purvi's decision too because it is her mother who gave her the identity and in her situation any girl would do anything for that mother. But all she needed to do was leave Arjun alone. telling him what to do after that is not her business. Ovi wanted Arjun, so give her Arjun... what happens after that is NOT her business... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07ForeverSHINeeshermakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
As a matter of fact yes . She should be shifted to her maika where there r many people ...and she should be kept in happy atmosphere not in a lonely house where husband talks to laptops and only reminisces about ex . Fine if husband is not interested in her or the baby , let him file for a divorce after the baby is born , nobody is against ARVI reunion . If that makes Arjun happy more than his baby , so be it .  I have always said that Arjun should not have asked for second chance at marraige but filed for a divorce . He can still do it . The loneliness is not just of the house it is also mental . She was not lacking food and meds in her rich dad's house ...so saying by giving her all that he is doing his farz is her husband's atrocious statement . For her deal Ovi should pay , ...so much so that she should die in child birth and it ok even if baby dies coz she is immature is  not right in my opinion . Let ARVI  get together but let the babies live .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07ForeverSHINeeshermaDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top