Vihaan and his cheesy lines!!

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I was just watching the repeat of the show and realized vihaan has super disgusting lines. He is supposed to be the cool dude ,the guy who has all the college girls eating out of his hand but he actually said - A ROSE FOR A ROSE. I mean how funny is that if any guy said that i would end up laughing . That line is used and abused i doubt if his corny flirty lines will make any girl blush in real. Another gem was tumhari haddi se hamara kabab nahi kharab hoga 🤢. I mean seriously why cant they show intelligent flirting??? Pl if he s the play boy he needs to be a total charmer not the touchy feely dude -who has no qualms holding rachna s waist (he considered her his saali a few days back), who sprouts lines which would even put Dholu to shame!!!! Where is dholu anyways 😕 i miss him!!! He had amazing chemistry with Gunjan 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Yes Vibz!
               Typical casanova behavior by Vihaan , He and his pathetic lines. SUITS HIM😡

I miss Dholu  & our ever so foolish Chaaya, she vanished convienently when the family drama is unfolding  here .How can Rachna make her moves without her foolish input???🤣🤣

-Eris- thumbnail
Originally posted by: brat2008

Yes Vibz!

Typical casanova behavior by Vihaan , He and his pathetic lines. SUITS HIM😡

I miss Dholu & our ever so foolish Chaaya, she vanished convienently when the family drama is unfolding here .How can Rachna make her moves without her foolish input??? 🤣🤣

@BOLD My god i just cant stop laughing. True chaya is rachna s cpu. She has loads of silly ideas 🤣 more than that i wanna see her reaction when she comes to know vihaan is flirting with rachna
-Eris- thumbnail
My god chaya is back 🤣 and her reaction is better than what i expected 🤣. The cv s had packed her to kanpur for a holiday!!! Now suddenly vihaan is her jijaji 🤣.
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
VIbz
         She has to accept the fact ,remember she was the one who made the ULTIMATE sacrifice for Rachna when she was consoling her at the camp after her heartbreak🤣
  But God ! she did not think Rachna would seriously take her advice😡🤣🤣
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Yes Vibz!... The pathetic lines.
princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg vibz i waz js tinking abt d rose line az wel! Pathetic! Lol. He iz geting quite cheesy! Yeah i oso miss dholu and cute antics!
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
funny how he think any girl will be lucky to have him.. he looks like a gunda.. he looks older than he is supposed to here.. may be give him a nice shave that might make him look younger