Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Bade Acche Lagte Hain: Ram Kapoor confirms he is not quitting the show

LATIKA PAYAK1.28 PM IST 12.06.2012
Bade Acche Lagte Hain: Ram Kapoor confirms he is not quitting the show
Yogen Shah

The buzz about Mr Golu exitting the show left his fans shell-shocked. But finally, they can heave a sigh of relief

Promos about Ram Kapoor getting shot in the maha-episode that combined Bade Acche Lagte Hainand Kya Hua Tera Vaada set rumour mills working overtime, churning out stories about Ram quitting the popular show.

There was also a strong buzz about how Kapoor was finding it difficult to juggle his movie and television careers simultaneously, and wanted to take a sabbatical from the small screen. As expected, Ram's fans were heart-broken. Comments like: "Please do not leave bade acche lagate he. My sapno ki maharaj don't leave me n go. Please…………I love u.$" and "if ram dies the whole purpose of waking up late and watching the tv would be defeated . no one at least in our family will watch the show. please ram stay in the show," popped up on BollywoodLife.

And lo, confirmed news says that Ram Kapoor won't die! "Sorry for my silence the last few days tweeple. As you can now see I'm NOT leaving Balh! I will never leave the show and that's a PROMISE!!," Ram tweeted on his microblogging site. Phew! Now that's a relief, isn't it?

So sorry Mr Rajat Kapur, you will have to find another love interest for yourself while we party after hearing Ram Kapoor's declaration. Wink, wink.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

agniineeru arorasancheetaranii.sharmaanizorleo4everleena04jineejiggs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywoodlife-Ram confirms-Not quitting" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
media ki dhitai manna paregi !1 khudi they spread and khudi clarify LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jatrejineejiggs

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Now chew ur own words media people, as for the rest, we have reason to party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simlavidhi

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
tfs

Pihu.k11

IF-Rockerz

Pihu.k11

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Sigh of relief !!

gaga00

gaga00

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Thank god

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
yaar tfs...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.