Jazz to return to Ranveer's life

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Its as reported by Rival Site :

As known now, Daljeet and Ranveer have started a cold war and Jazz will be back to Ranveer where Ranveer will make her stay at a hotel without anyone's knowledge.

But Sahiba and Daljeet will land up in the same hotel involving all the 4 characters.

Daljeet would become rich with help of Malika while the track is also progressing towards marriage of Harry and Beauty  while Ranveer will start to suspect Sahiba meeting Daljeet and trouble her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

this track ll be interesting but Suku ll get less space as she'll stay on hotel and they'll show few sec scene of her. btw i hope Suku gets full space this time

Visha thanks a lot for this info
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Hopefully her return this time is more important ðŸ˜Š
KateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

HEY THATS A GREAT NEWS😃,THANKS FOR SHARING DEAR,NOW OUR JAZZ DARLING WIL SET RANVEER UP,HE HE HE😃😆,ANYWAYS,LETS SEE JAZZ,WHAT WILL SHE DO ON COMING TO INDIA,N WILL RANVEER STAY WITH HIM IN HOTEL ONLY??😕,BUT AGAIN RANVEER WILL BE AN EVIL IN THIS WHOLE PART😭,AGAIN THANKS FOR SHARING😊

RocksStarAbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs please suku leave this show why you wasting your time 
helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
urghhh i want Suku to leave this show and join the other show she is offered...why is she wasting her time with this show. not only is she not getting much space nowadays, but the story and character of Jazz are also not progressing much...
abouttime thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: helloaamir

urghhh i want Suku to leave this show and join the other show she is offered...why is she wasting her time with this show. not only is she not getting much space nowadays, but the story and character of Jazz are also not progressing much...

i think she should join soubhagyabati bhava on life ok since their female lead has left the show,and they are in search of a new face.their male lead karanveer is the most promising actor of tv right now,and i think sukriti will do a fine pairing with him.
Sukirticious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Please leave the show why you are give so much important to a less space character please leave the show ðŸ˜¡ Edited by _Chandni_Sadia - 11 years ago
Sukirticious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: helloaamir

yes i agree with you
destineyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
plzzz suku leave this show.. do lead and comback with kw!!