Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

sameer agenda aaj tak/tez channel chotaparda[DTNote:13] (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 19

harleen.kaur43

Goldie

harleen.kaur43

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I think he was putting forward his POV n some appreciated n sum criticized...I think he was just trying to say dat evn though actors like him are seen as face of d show n we d audience expect a lot frm thm but all he said dat don't expect frm us this much they r not the makers of d show they are as mujboor as v are n they try to giv their best n he evn said he is here to entertain n make those 20 to 25 mins entertaining by his performance n he always maintaind d fact that he is responsible 4 his character n he tries his best to giv us wat v want n I think if it wasn't samir thn kunal for sure wud hv been married to richa.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mira.rvipraja26rpmenon-sahasra-eshi.nljay_bpm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sameer agenda aaj tak/tez channel chotaparda[DTNote:13] (Page 9)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mira.r

Mira.r

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

If one has so many issues then there is always an option of quitting.Many of us find ourselves in jobs we don't like , some of us quit , others may stay for various factors , familial responsibilities , money etc. There is nothing wrong in it , we have to live after all.Either accept the benefits and quit cribbing else quit an find yourself another job(I did that so I can speakWink).

you quit job but keep cribing for show everyting in show pehle do waht you teaching. smeer statement is foolish but you are more sounding like that. now trow tamatar kynki sach kadwa hai aur nashihat dena easy

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
i agree with rush   and jay

friends first i wanna say i am not sameer's  die hard fan.it's just my pov

SS will be damned if does something, he will be damned if he does not, he will be damned if he fights, he will be damned if he does not. Sameer Soni is damnedLOL
we the members have criticized every damn thing about the show, the actors, the characters, the tracks, the Cvs, the PH, the Chanel etc etc , on the forum, on facebook, on twitter, by emails, why do we do it, is it ok for us to do so but not the actor? Is he not human, does he have no rights. when we dont shut our mouths why shoud we expect Sameer Soni to.
some members are still watching the show.i my self stopped watching the show.but iam one of the bhatakthi atmas of forumLOL.we don't like the tracks and crap on show.but we are not yet quitting.why to expect him to quit from the show.he said openly that this is his rozi roti.

Edited by eshi.nl - 07 December 2012 at 8:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mira.rvipraja26rpmenon-sahasra-jay_bpm

rpmenon

IF-Rockerz

rpmenon

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mira.r

If one has so many issues then there is always an option of quitting.Many of us find ourselves in jobs we don't like , some of us quit , others may stay for various factors , familial responsibilities , money etc. There is nothing wrong in it , we have to live after all.Either accept the benefits and quit cribbing else quit an find yourself another job(I did that so I can speakWink).

you quit job but keep cribing for show everyting in show pehle do waht you teaching. smeer statement is foolish but you are more sounding like that. now trow tamatar kynki sach kadwa hai aur nashihat dena easy

Sorry,but had to say this:You don't agree with what others say and you find it rude,but the way you reacted just now is ruder than that.Don't you agree? Like you mentioned yourself,we cannot crib if others don' agree with you.We can ignore such posts instead of being rude!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mira.reshi.nl

Mira.r

Mira.r

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon

Sorry,but had to say this:You don't agree with what others say and you find it rude,but the way you reacted just now is ruder than that.Don't you agree? Like you mentioned yourself,we cannot crib if others don' agree with you.We can ignore such posts instead of being rude!

I say to a member then rude but member say to actor whatever they want  to quit to shut up that ok, that not rude why you not say something to that member easy nasihat only to me

rpmenon

IF-Rockerz

rpmenon

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged

I say to a member then rude but member say to actor whatever they want  to quit to shut up that ok, that not rude why you not say something to that member easy nasihat only to me

If you have read the comments,you will know that no one is being rude to the other,it's just a healthy discussion going on,and each to his own,ultimately.

I am not going to take this matter ahead and make it worse.I will practice what I preached and just be quiet myself. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mira.reshi.nl

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Cable television is a product I purchase and being a consumer I have all rights to complain if the product does not meet my expectation!So when I don't like something I voice my opinion ,in my opinion keeping quiet is being foolish,because unless you demand you never going to get the change you desire.I believe I am entitled to sensible shows so I ask , those who prefer anything less may support silently and watch , I totally respect their decision.
You felt the need to criticise my stand because you didn't agree with it, I felt the same after watching the segment and since there was a thread that was discussing it, I voiced!Wink
And I give due respect to everyone and everything and I so wouldn't want to disgrace a 'tamatar' or youWinkBig smile!

Edited by chitsss - 07 December 2012 at 8:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rupasisarah_singhrainbowgirl-Hima-

Mira.r

Mira.r

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged

If you have read the comments,you will know that no one is being rude to the other,it's just a healthy discussion going on,and each to his own,ultimately.

I am not going to take this matter ahead and make it worse.I will practice what I preached and just be quiet myself. Wink

thank you wish more like youThumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top