Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

sameer agenda aaj tak/tez channel chotaparda[DTNote:13] (Page 18)

jay_bpm IF-Sizzlerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
ROFL
This thread is still alive???

As I said, SS & KC have become one and the same. anything they do or not, anything they say or not, professional or honest, it is hot topic for discussion. LOL

I agree with Hima that he was very much frustrated and I was able to get that from his interview. He wants to be responsible and wants a show that is good and all. We may get that in a perfect world with perfect fansWink but that is not the case. He accepted openly he does it for rozi-roti; god knows what people want from him. He is not sole "responsible" person in he unit. he accepted he is responsible to some extent, now what is his limit is his personal issue.

But I must say Sameer sir you have such a powerful. You can like him or hate him but can't ignore him. You may agree or disagree with what he has to say but still tune in to hear what he has to say. He once said KN should more coverage and media twisted it. Now same media asks him if he is responsibleLOL

If he is reading this, good laugh.Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyaN-Honeyria60karthi173RajashkalpanaR

Rajash IF-Sizzlerz
Rajash
Rajash

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Well said jay Clap
guess u need provide certain Rock version of Mile sur mera tumhara...LOLLOL pls give it a try Wink
it may work this time...Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

i.ameshi.nljay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Sizzlerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajash

Well said jay Clap
guess u need provide certain Rock version of Mile sur mera tumhara...LOLLOL pls give it a try Wink

sorry yaar, not good with technical stuff.
I copy pasted link that was enoughLOL
And I love the original version. hated the new one so posted original.
but I am not SS or KC, so people didn't tune it to what I had to sayROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

i.amRajash

Rajash IF-Sizzlerz
Rajash
Rajash

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by Rajash

Well said jay Clap

sorry yaar, not good with technical stuff.
I copy pasted link that was enoughLOL
And I love the original version. hated the new one so posted original.
but I am not SS or KC, so people didn't tune it to what I had to sayROFL

Agreed LOLLOL
yup the original version of the song is a masterpiece Big smile but afasos yaahan kuch logo ke kaanpoor main hartaal hai Wink they can only listen to that one man on this earth StarStar he is truly has great attracting power yaar WinkLOL

i.ameshi.nljay_bpm

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged

My POV on Sammy's  interview-

Actors job is to entertain people but they cant take up the responsibility of reforming the society or people through their characters/shows.They can educate/create awareness among people but they cant change people.Ultimately its an  individual's decision to change him/her self or not.

If a show is made on female foeticide,through the actors/characters if people are made aware,educated not to believe in such taboos etc...
If those actors go to public/talk to them its human tendency to say that we got inspired by you,we idolize you,its b'coz of you we changed etc
.Then the makers/actors/whoever it is attribute that success to themselves,saying that 'its because of I/We said it so people changed etc.

We hardly know what actually brought that change.Its definitely not because of single actor/character/show.If thats the case,in the past few decades there were innumerable shows/documentaries/movies which dealt with such social issues,involving gr8 n popular personalities then how come this change didnt happen till now.If single character can reform everyone then Govt need not spend so much money in creating awareness among people,so many lakhs of professionals need not struggle to educate people.If  people start giving up social taboos,thats definitely due to a cumulative effort of various fields..be it govt/medical/NGOs/media/entertainment which have influenced them/educated them but the ultimate reformation should develop in individual's heart,he should decide "I will change'(Thats what Samir said,he's responsible to certain level(influencing) but you need to change yourself.) Any single person/field cant attribute that success to themselves n claim that he/she is the reformer n people will listen to anything I say.

For the past few months many of us here said we should quit the show,when trps fall then the makers realize,they'll listen to us n amend the tracks.Then how come all of a sudden TRPs being the deciding factor/the reason behind the tracks the makers are dishing out became an excuse/defense ...just because Samir said it??

Its quiet evident that Samir fights for his character,the result is not always in his favor.He may succeed sometimes n fail sometimes.If he's saying it again n again doesnt mean he's boasting,for me he's trying to convey his fans that he hasn't given up.If his fights are useless,doesn't bring out any results then how come EK/NB spared Kunal Chopra from their fav bigamy/polygamy,marrying Richa,why is he single for 9yrs n how come he is still single even after his wife married someone else.

As an actor Samir can fight for his character,he's normal human like us not an angel/god,why should he be the only person who should take up the responsibility of the entire show/storyline/tracks on his shoulders,why should he fight for all the characters in the show?When EK being his friend is not ready to change certain things then how n why should he take up the responsibility of all the characters.

Its easy for us to say that if he's not liking it,if he has to fight so much then why doesn't he leave the show.

You are emotionally attached to a thing/job,which gave you name n fame,above that its your source of living,you have put your relation with your best friend, who has imp role in your life at stake as you are cant agree with him/her in your profession .Leaving it n walking away will put an end to your career.So How many of us in such situation leave your career,income n  walk off.Even if we are well off,You cant put your career at stake.How many of the actors who walked away from EK's shows against her will are enjoying success now?

The Awards...its not EK/PH/Channel thats giving him the awards.Its his hard work n his fans who gave him those awards,he knows it well n never forgot to acknowledge his fans role in his success,then why should he reject the awards which his fans gave him.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyaNi.ammyra_3490-apoorvasria60sindhu_veshi.nlrpmenonkarthi173Rush2220awesumsoniajay_bpmRajashkalpanaR

i.am Senior Member
i.am
i.am

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Originally posted by i.am

@rosh
me too chup chap kinda readerROFL
@rajash
us keede ki itni himmat ki mere dost ko kata...
aaayee keede samne aaa
@rush2220
di chai ko zyada der ubalne nahi dena chahiye

@rosh m i.am - kida mughe kat ta hai, aur bada zor se.LOL n chai khud ubalta hai aur apna kaam kaar jata hai, iss main mera koi haath nahin haiLOL
hey bhagwan...us keede ko zinda mat chodna diLOL...
i know di aap bilkul begunaah hoWinkTongueSmile
awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
@doc ji - my didi...omg..u wrote such a long post
well...i loved reading ur POV...n dta too a very veyr long one...
im kinda lazy in tyoing such long posts...so i just wanna say - I second my elder didi's thots

i.amrpmenon-sahasra-

i.am Senior Member
i.am
i.am

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-sahasra-]

My POV on Sammy's  interview-

Actors job is to entertain people but they cant take up the responsibility of reforming the society or people through their characters/shows.They can educate/create awareness among people but they cant change people.Ultimately its an  individual's decision to change him/her self or not.

If a show is made on female foeticide,through the actors/characters if people are made aware,educated not to believe in such taboos etc...
If those actors go to public/talk to them its human tendency to say that we got inspired by you,we idolize you,its b'coz of you we changed etc
.Then the makers/actors/whoever it is attribute that success to themselves,saying that 'its because of I/We said it so people changed etc.

We hardly know what actually brought that change.Its definitely not because of single actor/character/show.If thats the case,in the past few decades there were innumerable shows/documentaries/movies which dealt with such social issues,involving gr8 n popular personalities then how come this change didnt happen till now.If single character can reform everyone then Govt need not spend so much money in creating awareness among people,so many lakhs of professionals need not struggle to educate people.If  people start giving up social taboos,thats definitely due to a cumulative effort of various fields..be it govt/medical/NGOs/media/entertainment which have influenced them/educated them but the ultimate reformation should develop in individual's heart,he should decide "I will change'(Thats what Samir said,he's responsible to certain level(influencing) but you need to change yourself.) Any single person/field cant attribute that success to themselves n claim that he/she is the reformer n people will listen to anything I say.

For the past few months many of us here said we should quit the show,when trps fall then the makers realize,they'll listen to us n amend the tracks.Then how come all of a sudden TRPs being the deciding factor/the reason behind the tracks the makers are dishing out became an excuse/defense ...just because Samir said it??

Its quiet evident that Samir fights for his character,the result is not always in his favor.He may succeed sometimes n fail sometimes.If he's saying it again n again doesnt mean he's boasting,for me he's trying to convey his fans that he hasn't given up.If his fights are useless,doesn't bring out any results then how come EK/NB spared Kunal Chopra from their fav bigamy/polygamy,marrying Richa,why is he single for 9yrs n how come he is still single even after his wife married someone else.

As an actor Samir can fight for his character,he's normal human like us not an angel/god,why should he be the only person who should take up the responsibility of the entire show/storyline/tracks on his shoulders,why should he fight for all the characters in the show?When EK being his friend is not ready to change certain things then how n why should he take up the responsibility of all the characters.

Its easy for us to say that if he's not liking it,if he has to fight so much then why doesn't he leave the show.

You are emotionally attached to a thing/job,which gave you name n fame,above that its your source of living,you have put your relation with your best friend, who has imp role in your life at stake as you are cant agree with him/her in your profession .Leaving it n walking away will put an end to your career.So How many of us in such situation leave your career,income n  walk off.Even if we are well off,You cant put your career at stake.How many of the actors who walked away from EK's shows against her will are enjoying success now?

The Awards...its not EK/PH/Channel thats giving him the awards.Its his hard work n his fans who gave him those awards,he knows it well n never forgot to acknowledge his fans role in his success,then why should he reject the awards which his fans gave him.

[QUOTE]
di dhansu(correct0 bola aapneClapSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyaNvipraja26-apoorvas-sahasra-

Go to top