sameer agenda aaj tak/tez channel chotaparda[DTNote:13] - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by norzar

hi

what was he refering to????????

parichay track ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by roshani45

There was a long discussion about how actors are responsible for what is being shown on the show or NOT , and SS was talking about how he fights with Ek and her group.He said they aren't really responsible as they are just actors , when they try to change things, the writer says u r crossing the line. So they are not able to change the entire thing !!  Here he was talking about Sid ki shaadi !!!

thanks roshani. atleast he mentioned the shaadi wali point. haha. that dreadful twist led us to quitting the show. 

norzar

There was a long discussion about how actors are responsible for what is being shown on the show or NOT , and SS was talking about how he fights with Ek and her group.He said they aren't really responsible as they are just actors , when they try to change things, the writer says u r crossing the line. So they are not able to change the entire thing !!  Here he was talking about Sid ki shaadi !!!
Then he could have smooched on TV too right? And said it's not his responsibility that kids were corrupted but because of the writers who wrote that scene!😉 
Originally posted by ...RamonaG...

he says shaadi mere se hui ..kisi aur ke saath kaise bhag sakti hai ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰

LOL ... Statement of the day.

I wish Samir & Keerti would do a Q & A session with the audience of Parichay either online or in person because I really wonder what they think of their characters and the story line. As Samir said, they cannot do much to change what the writers pen down but I would like to know their honest opinions on certain aspects of the show. 
Edited by DeepShadow - 11 years ago
Then he could have smooched on TV too right? And said it's not his responsibility that kids were corrupted but because of the writers who wrote that scene!😉 

LOL, maybe we'l get to see that if & when SiNal unite ðŸ˜‰ the show comes at 10.30pm IST now he wouldn't have any choice if the CVs insist ðŸ˜• We'l get to see SiNal romance  i'l be happy ðŸ˜³

Watched the event , 😊 mere se shaadi hui hai, kisi aur ke saath kaise bhag sakti hai was the highlight ðŸ˜†

Bhaagi kahan hai??? She is living with Diwan's and he is fully aware of that... ðŸ˜† and gets to meet her...
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

[/QUOTE]

LOL, maybe we'l get to see that if & when SiNal unite ðŸ˜‰ the show comes at 10.30pm IST now he wouldn't have any choice if the CVs insist ðŸ˜• We'l get to see SiNal romance  i'l be happy ðŸ˜³
[/QUOTE]

Me too ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 
ohh shit man!! i missed it.. :( :(
anyways thnx a lot fr the update Ramona
i wish somebody posts d video
please  post the video..
Thanks fr sharing ramona...

eager to watch...pls anyone  provide link..