Revenge...Karma...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
hi Guys..

just watched the episode 27...where one guy come for krishna's help...crying becx he feel humiliated as his GF don't  love him and marrying someone else...he is feeling betrayed...he want to die...but such a coward person if he want to die than who stop him to do so..just go & die why this nautanki...Confused...Krish advice him that tear is for woman...be a man...and don't cry like a woman...be a man either kill that other person or spoil the life of a girl so that she will remai no use for others...Shocked...but i must admit that script,dialogue,,,,,,direction everything is just marvellous...Clap...thats why this show immediately caught the attention of viewers...became so popular...Smile...come to the scene...they show kst have such a low thinking on woman...as a general...he think this is the man's world...woman simply follow them...and if someone want to take revenge from others they simply dishonour the woman of that family...Dead...

Really...what kind of thinking they have shown of KST...he is directing other person to take revenge from innocent girl...by destroying her life..Dead.he himself is not aware that this is karma...u want to destroy other girl's life and yr so called friend try to destroy yr lady love..
and  at that point Pratigya dosn't know him...and Angad,Krish playing with her...outshine others they r just disturbing innocent girl's life...may be for them its a fun or their ego tride but for girl and her family its totally a mental trauma...Ouch...
.Ouch...hats off to the PH,CV,Actors who give us such a fantabulllous show...MKAP...

omg i m just missing mkap...Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry ...
a

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702Latha.IHamiSkybabithajsuk4Eden_luvsKriyaSnigdha_KhanampiyarapiyariUma-Arhaanfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Revenge...Karma..." in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
guys share yr point of view...

we all love KST...thats why we love all his dabangai...his style,passion for pratigya...but in normal condition..at that point what a girl would do..when someone stalk her...she always remain in fear...how can pratigya knows that krishna really love him and not like others Angad...who try to molest her...to her he is the Boss of that goonda boys...

that goonda who in later stage teach her the feeling for love...with whom she fell in love madly...becx of his pure heart...Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702babithajpiyarapiyariUma-Arhaanfan

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Great thread dear Clap
Well firstly my heart crying seeing old Episodes of MKAP brilliant awsome marvellous script dialogue Clap
Bt how cme later on script became tooo poor and dumb just remarriages bigmay Thumbs Down
Secondly KST rockxxx for pratigya he was gunda bt in that dabang also he always proved that he love her Day Dreaming
I agree till marriage pratigya really went through many pains and embarrassed Ouch
Bt as they say heere ko parkhna parta hai which Pratz realised later on that how purely KST love her Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702simmi.friends03Uma-Arhaanfan

ArjaAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

ArjaAddict

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
supernnbbb post simmi jaan...marvelllousss...Absolutely agree...Mkap is the only show till date which has portrayed Socual Issue so well,with so much Realistuc Touchh!!!!And for that unlike any any any other show It gained populatity at such a initial stage...Hats oggfff to the Writers,Directors,Actors n to da cre of mkap!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702simmi.friends03Uma-Arhaanfan

Uma-Arhaanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

Uma-Arhaanfan

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
A very good post.. Our mkap is a unique show with social msg,romance,family drama...and a mindblowing caste..:* Comng to ur questn,first of al gal when stalked should nt get afraid n i think family support is the main thing a gal shd hav

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
true KST was very scary and arrogant in the beginning...but still managed to make the audience like him I think that's the beauty of the script...what happened to that in later stages.Cry

what ever I still love mkap...and would really want to have another round of it...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03

Post Reply New Post

Go to top