Pavitra Rishta

19th Dec?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sitz

Groupbie

sitz

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
What is happening on 19th Dec? Im so confused because everyone is saying can't wait till 19th Dec but I havent heard anything.

Also, when is the promo episode coming out where the puja is happening and Arjun sees Purvi in a red aznd white saree then Ovi goes to him and puts her hand on his arm??? At the moment they seem so distant so i really dont get it and if Arjun is going to see Purvi in Kolkatta in todays episode then why did it look like he was seeing her for the first time in that promo??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "19th Dec?" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sahana-

Goldie

Sahana-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Its our gorgeous Ankita's b'dae.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20SSRfanForever

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
That day Ankita Birthday. Also that day will published again TRP after more than 2 months. Our EK mataji very fond & dependent what her TRP then she step her future plan is PR end soon or not.

Aditya4836

Groupbie

Aditya4836

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
is ther any new promo please tell me what was there in it.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.